Movie News: Chris Pratt is wanted by Disney to Be Indy! All Girl cast for Ghostbusters Named

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
I dont want ghostbusters as a chick flick, the reboot sounds awful!

I'm happy enough about indiana Pratt, I like the pulp adventure genre and it hasnt had much of an outing since when -the Mummy? (unless you count Captain America 1)

of course they'll never be better than Ford

nb I'm being facetious about the chick flick thing but still think it wont be Ghostbusters

Last edited:

WayneLigon

Adventurer
I'm sure Pratt will do fine as Indy. We need more Pulp-era stuff.
Meh on the Ghostbusters news. The first one was a one-time perfect storm of casting and script, which they could never duplicate. It might be good, but I doubt it.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
I'm in the camp that would rather see Hollywood take more chances with new material than reboots, remakes, and sequels, but they know where they make their money. When the movies come out, I'll watch the reviews and check with friends online then decide whether or not to see them on the big screen for $5 on a Tuesday afternoon following opening weekend (paying a little more for 3D if it seems warranted). :)

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
I just thought of something. am I correct that Pratt is younger than Ford was in Raiders of the Lost Ark? He certainly comes across as younger

so perhaps Pratts run could be the interquel between Young Indiana Jones and Raiders of the Lost Ark, showing his early career and adventures of the newly graduated Doctor Jones from his late 20's to early thirties, at least then Fords run stands inviolate

Last edited:

Fast Learner

First Post
I just though of something. am I correct that Pratt is younger than Ford was in Raiders of the Lost Ark? He certainly comes across as younger

Ford was 39 when Raiders came out.

Pratt will be 39 in 2018, three years from now, which is probably about the time such a film would be released. Pretty close.

Remove ads