• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Movies] Reign of Fire Trailers

Negative Zero

First Post
What what of a what what what?

sorry, i haven't even heard of this yet, but i'm downloading the trailer, so hopefully i'll cure my ignorance in the next 15 mins or so that it'll take to download :)

<edit>

well, it certainly looks great, but, where's the sound??? :confused:

Last edited:

I saw the trailer again before the scorpian king and i really can wait to see this movie. I've known about it for months and the concept sounded really cool but after seeing it in action...
This is going to be a good movie. I love that shot of Mathew Mconnahey at the end of it doing the flying axe attack.:cool:

Chairman_Kaga

Founder of the Gourmet Gamer Academy
[jaw hits floor]

Dear Mary, Jesus, and Joseph...I have suddenly found the movie I am most desperate to see this Summer!

:D

[pats Yoda on the head]
I'm sorry little man...you've been snookered... Now step!

I think I've just made a mess all over my computer chair....oh bother.

Two movies to really look forward to now--this and Spidey (and thankfully, Spiderman is comin soon--woohooooo!)

Methinkus

First Post
A thousand dragons to kill in a two hour movie? I cant wait to hear B.A.D.D.'s review :p

I had heard nothing about this movie until i downloaded it here, and when i realised they were fighting dragons it took my breath away! I now have something to look foreward to this summer!

Corinth

First Post
I'm there.

This makes my list of must-see films...
  • Spiderman: Nevermind the wall-crawler, gimme the girl!
  • Star Wars, Episode II: Attack of the Clones: Go ahead, Anakin. You go fight the bad guys, and I'll watch after Padme here. Yeah, that's it...
  • Reign of Fire: Oh yes, dragon-slaying action that will not suck!
  • The Bourne Identity: Matt Damon whupping ass as an amensiac spy? After seeing the trailer, sure I'll buy that.
  • Zu Warriors: High-budget wuxia with Zhang Ziyi? I'm there.
  • Minority Report: Because Cruise may be annoying, but he usually delivers. Ditto Spielberg. Together, I believe that this will not suck.
  • Triple X: Vin Diesal does a spoof of Bond movies by playing a convict-turned-superspy. Damned funny trailer.
There's more than this under consideration, but these are the ones that I want to see.

Crothian

First Post
Personally, I'm not so sure Reign of Fire looks that good. I saw the preview on the big creen and it seemed like they were trying to make the dragoins into the altmate hunters, that they practiucally desatroy all civilation. I'm just not buying it. Ya, special effects look good, but I'm sick of the Hollywood special effects crappy plot movies. :(

Corinth

First Post
The plot doesn't need to be more than the means by which the heroes get from one fight scene to the next. That's all that we need from a plot.

Remove ads