• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E MPMB's D&D 5e Character Tools

A small update to the new Resource Source:

Changelog for MPMB's Character Record Sheet v12.71 (14 December 2016):

• Changed the Source Selection Dialogue so that all things have their sources listed;
  • Changed the list of races in the Source Selection Dialogue to use the same names as used in the drop-down boxes;
  • The above fixes the issue of not being able to exclude the UA Revised Ranger in the Class Source Selection Dialogue (although you can always exclude the whole UA:RR source);
  • Changed the abbreviation for "Elemental Evil Player's Companion" to "EE";
  • Added Monster Manual as a source and added the sources for all creatures from the Monster Manual;
  • Changed all the links to sources to http instead of https.

Looking for the original Printer Friendly version with the artwork of the Wizards of the Coast official character sheet (Click here for the preview)?
Become a patron on Patreon, and you will get the Character Record Sheet, Spell Sheets per Class, and Adventure Logsheet with the WotC design!

Last edited:

A quick fix for the Unearthed Arcana Revised Ranger that was not working in v12.71 or v12.7, along with some bug fixes:

Changelog for MPMB's Character Record Sheet v12.72 (14 December 2016):

• Fixes for the Unearthed Arcana ranger (thanks Dakota M. and Fourleafclov for reporting);
  • Fix for the race options button on the second page;
  • Small fixes for some class features;
  • Changed the code to now allow racial features that are not limited features (such as the Aggressive for the Orc, and Nimble Escape for the goblin Goblin);
  • Fixed the URL for the The Faithful Unearthed Arcana (thanks Thomas F. for reporting).

Looking for the original Printer Friendly version with the artwork of the Wizards of the Coast official character sheet (Click here for the preview)?
Become a patron on Patreon, and you will get the Character Record Sheet, Spell Sheets per Class, and Adventure Logsheet with the WotC design!

Last edited:

Third time is the charm, more fixes for the UA Ranger.

Changelog for MPMB's Character Record Sheet v12.73 (15 December 2016):

• Fixed the UA Ranger Beast Conclave animal companion that was no longer auto-updating (thanks _TV_Casualty_ for reporting);
  • Updated the FAQ (with the Feral Tiefling);
  • Made the resource dialogue make itself a bit smaller when a lower screen resolution is detected.

Last edited:

Another post by me while nobody else has posted in between, almost feels like I am giving a lecture ;)

Another update, another fix for the new Source Selection feature. This time also with some minor other fixes, including a spell correction for the Excel Spell Sheet Generator.

In other news, the Blood Hunter class optional script has been updated with the Order of the Lycan, Get it here!

Changelog for MPMB's Character Record Sheet v12.74 (16 December 2016):

• Fix for canceling the source selection dialogue when opening the sheet for the first time. This would cause all sources to be used the next time the sheet is opened instead of the default values;
  • Added the “Gazer” from Volo’s Guide to Monsters;
  • Small change for how weapons are recognized, making it easier to add your custom scripts for weapons;
  • Fixed the missing save for the Aganazzar’s Scorcher spell (thanks Marshall for reporting);
  • Changed the subclass selection dialogue to notify you when a subclass name will replace the class name completely instead of amending to it.
  • Changed ‘effect’ to ‘affect’ in the size field tooltip (thanks rossow_timothy for reporting).

Changelog for MPMB's Spell Sheet Generator v8.6b (16 December 2016):

• Fixed the missing save for the Aganazzar’s Scorcher spell (thanks Marshall for reporting).

Last edited:

I'm on a roll, another bugfix update.

[H=6]Changelog for MPMB's Character Record Sheet v12.75 (17 December 2016):[/H]
  • Small fix for some archetypes being wrongly recognized (thanks Willis_D for reporting);
  • Some textual fixes for Unearthed Arcana subclasses;
  • Fixed the Kensei weapon damage die for weapons that roll multiple dice for damage (thanks Affan T. for reporting).
Links: MPMB's Character Record Sheet - Colorful A4/Letter        MPMB's Character Record Sheet - Printer Friendly Redesign

andargor

Rule Lawyer Groupie
Supporter
Hey,

Thanks for the great work. I've tried a direct PDF import and .xfdf import with 12.75 from a 12.26 sheet, but it only imports the first page. I'm going to stick with 12.26 for a while methinks. :)

EDIT: Forgot to mention, it's the printer-friendly redesign version

Hey,

Thanks for the great work. I've tried a direct PDF import and .xfdf import with 12.75 from a 12.26 sheet, but it only imports the first page. I'm going to stick with 12.26 for a while methinks. :)

EDIT: Forgot to mention, it's the printer-friendly redesign version
That is unfortunate to hear. Did you get any error messages while importing? Probably you don't have enable the console to show on any messages, so you didn't see any. Without more information it will be very hard for me to determine what is causing this error. Did you have any custom scripts in your sheet?

Could you send me the sheet or the .xfdf file you wanted to import?

EDIT: I just tested importing from a 'v12.26 Printer Friendly-Redesign' to a 'v12.75 Printer Friendly-Redesign' and all pages showed up, not just the first. Considering the fact that you are using v12.26, when the Revised Ranger was introduced, this could be very much related to that. If you do indeed have a revised ranger in v12.26, please try importing your character from a sheet where you deleted the Revised Ranger code from the "Add Custom Script" dialogue.

Anyway, the latest version has an essential fix for Wizards:
[H=6]Changelog for MPMB's Character Record Sheet v12.76 (18 December 2016):[/H]
  • Fix for wizard spells going missing from their spellbook upon re-generation of their spell sheets, if the spellbook contained more than 18 spells (thanks Vladimir S. for reporting).
Links: MPMB's Character Record Sheet - Colorful A4/Letter        MPMB's Character Record Sheet - Printer Friendly Redesign

Last edited:

Astromath

First Post
On version 12.76 (letter), when using the IMPORT function the first time, a window pops up to explain how to do it. There's a problem with this. At the very top it gives an explanation of each option. However, Option 2 explanation is cut off. In fact, the first line of the explanation is cut in half with the lower portion missing.

Remove ads