D&D 5E MPMB's D&D 5e Character Tools

pdegan2814

First Post
Happy Newyear everybody! I have made a big update for the Character Sheet, and a small one for the Spell Sheet Generator.

And an update to Spell Sheet Generator v7.3 (5-1-2016) with the following changelog:
- Fixed bug where selecting two or more classes with partial spell progression (such as Range or Arcane Trickster) caused a circular reference, resulting in wrongly calculated spell slots
- Fixed error where Warlock’s of level 11 and up received one to many spells known

Much appreciated for the Warlock fix for a problem that I didn't even know was there, as I'm now playing Archfey Warlocks in two different campaigns, and am making use of your spellsheet generator(which is AWESOME, btw). :)

Ohillion

First Post
I found an error on the "Book of Shadows" Class Feature for the Warlock. When selected, the sheet currently displays, "I can cast these cantrips as long as I have the book on my person/n..." The obvious issue is the /n after person instead of a period.

That's about it. No big deal. I'm sure it'll get fixed quickly and easily.

DocSharpe

Explorer
First...thank you for putting these sheets together, they are awesome.

Not sure if this has been addressed elsewhere in the thread, but my search-fu blows. When I use the spell sheet to create multi-class casters, the section headings get skewed. The slashes cover up the Subheadings themselves. Is there some way to reset the placement?

neoldobyss

First Post
Adding a homebrew Elf-Drow sub racial type of "Modbeholders" as their spa agency spies

I was mind wandering about the D&D possibility reason to even have any Modbeholders (Hybrid Modron & Beholders) at all amid the underdark societies might needing some otherness andrones to be another exploring above and below the cave cities without exposing the actual Drow population to outside attacks while staying safe among their own kind.

There maybe some characters of their Id in the cultural of the Drow that are really very different from what it means to be a Drow or even be from any other known culture within D&D world as left being like the "Outsiders within Outsiders with unknowns without any known usefulness" as left wonder wandering to find a place of their own to be valuable.

So maybe the Drow houses will create an exostential institution of exploration using the components of the Drow, Modron, and Beholders to be the curatorial as silent partner creating that cultural intelligence republic it will report into governing Drow houses about "D&D encounters" activities of what the other cultures are doing as you have seen their "Logo.png" symbol as I have undated it to [Modbeholders] name too.

The role or resort & spa "Club Med" addition theme parking histrionic peakvalley periodical edge perky-ness not being like the Drow as left with cipher inserted inception to record events for the Drow houses to use as their own filed records.

Modbeholders androgyny opaque exolanders have racial attribute of proficient 90-feet of darkvision with perception and stealth skills weighting one to two pounds as they naturally on the surface tension bouncy floating on liquid or water as lift "Str x 50" by beholder their heritage as lacking sunlight sensitivity and drow magic replaced summoning construct mounts magic from their modron heritage as using their intelligence or charisma is the spellcasting ability as have the other drow traits too. (with the Drow as silent partnership sponsoring activities and funded wealth)

My imagineering wandering to lead me wandering about the imaginown appear like the blue clay Smurf-(Last-Exile_Dio)-Smuffette remeaning as Smuffiend-Smurffelle opaque invisibility visionary characters.

Attachments

• Modbeholders&Drow.png
    Modbeholders&Drow.png
    731.4 KB · Views: 246

neoldobyss

First Post
thank you

We must thank the creativity of the MadBeard Fillable Character Sheet as your that has perfected the data text dump in fields methodology as it also allow the "step of inputs" for the cannon rules with editable to add of the Home brew systems afterward as both your works have endured to create a fully player experience with the more complete fill-able player character sheet made up the sum of poeple with ideas to make an art form for all of us using those to created character.

Your location system has twelve letters to relay the places of weight for those player character as being a bit technical in the visual coding but this needed as you some much data on six sheet to display as basic media.

when you reach about version ten or eleven you may to add more paged themed detailed layout pages pass your page six level to full to level twenty player character with fantasy land grants and governance position granted by a history of the token gaming accomplishment added along their fantasy marriages, divorces, and children from player character unions and maybe even what the children get in fantasy inheritance too index to the own player character sheet after that.

If done property then your Fillable Character Sheet may reach attection many other people making whole family line of player character like the "the game of thrones" legacy house and family set of crest to shown on your futures sheet, if you want to do this that is.

Much appreciated for the Warlock fix for a problem that I didn't even know was there, as I'm now playing Archfey Warlocks in two different campaigns, and am making use of your spellsheet generator(which is AWESOME, btw). :)
You're very welcome. I only noticed the fault when I was adding the amount of spells known to the character sheet.

I found an error on the "Book of Shadows" Class Feature for the Warlock. When selected, the sheet currently displays, "I can cast these cantrips as long as I have the book on my person/n..." The obvious issue is the /n after person instead of a period.

That's about it. No big deal. I'm sure it'll get fixed quickly and easily.
Thank you for letting me know. the "/n" is supposed to be a "\n", the Regular Expression for a line break. I'll fix it in the next version :)

First...thank you for putting these sheets together, they are awesome.

Not sure if this has been addressed elsewhere in the thread, but my search-fu blows. When I use the spell sheet to create multi-class casters, the section headings get skewed. The slashes cover up the Subheadings themselves. Is there some way to reset the placement?
I'm not sure what you are trying to describe that is happening. Could you give a printscreen? By "slashes" do you mean the colored dividers? Might you be using different colors for the different classes? Because that is an issue that I (think to) have fixed in version 7.1.

Could you give me the Excel version you are using, and the version of your operating system?

Adding a homebrew Elf-Drow sub racial type of "Modbeholders" as their spa agency spies(...)
Although I applaud your imagination and dedication to your homebrew additions, I must point you to question 2.6 of the FAQ:

The Character Sheet's FAQ said:
2.6 Will you add Unearthed Arcana content (or homebrew)?
It is a lot of work to add content to the sheet’s automation because every text has to be rewritten to fit into the fields and fit the style. As a result of this, I don’t find it worth the effort to transcribe unofficial or untested materials. However, if you want to add custom content and are willing to do the legwork, contact me and we can make something work!
You can always manually add or change things in the sheet. That way you can still use your homebrew or Unearthed Arcana content. The Unearthed Arcana articles can be found on the website of The Wizards of the Coast.
So if you want to add your homebrew content, look into the code and add your stuff there (the "Lists" in the code is where you should be looking). I can help you with implementation, but most of the code is pretty straight-forward. Then you will be able to add any of your homebrew to any of the versions of this sheet. It would require you to have a pdf program that allows you to access the code directly, so not just Adobe Acrobat Reader, but something like Acrobat Pro.

We must thank the creativity of the MadBeard Fillable Character Sheet as your that has perfected the data text dump in fields methodology as it also allow the "step of inputs" for the cannon rules with editable to add of the Home brew systems afterward as both your works have endured to create a fully player experience with the more complete fill-able player character sheet made up the sum of poeple with ideas to make an art form for all of us using those to created character.

Your location system has twelve letters to relay the places of weight for those player character as being a bit technical in the visual coding but this needed as you some much data on six sheet to display as basic media.

when you reach about version ten or eleven you may to add more paged themed detailed layout pages pass your page six level to full to level twenty player character with fantasy land grants and governance position granted by a history of the token gaming accomplishment added along their fantasy marriages, divorces, and children from player character unions and maybe even what the children get in fantasy inheritance too index to the own player character sheet after that.

If done property then your Fillable Character Sheet may reach attection many other people making whole family line of player character like the "the game of thrones" legacy house and family set of crest to shown on your futures sheet, if you want to do this that is.
Great to read you like my work. I'm open to suggestions for adding more pages, as long as they are functional and add stuff for most players. Adding many pages dedicated to stuff like an extended family tree, household planning, inheritances, land ownership, or political issues seems to me a bit far for a character sheet. Kudo's to whomever is fleshing out their characters so thouroughly, but I think these kind of pages would be wasted on most players and would only serve to bloat the (already very extensive) character sheet.

DocSharpe

Explorer
Error.png
I'm not sure what you are trying to describe that is happening. Could you give a printscreen? By "slashes" do you mean the colored dividers? Might you be using different colors for the different classes? Because that is an issue that I (think to) have fixed in version 7.1.

Could you give me the Excel version you are using, and the version of your operating system?

Attached. Yes, I do mean the colored dividers. I am currently using Excel 2013 and checked it on both Windows 7 and Windows 10 systems.
I've also confirmed that I've installed your version of the three fonts,

Attached. Yes, I do mean the colored dividers. I am currently using Excel 2013 and checked it on both Windows 7 and Windows 10 systems.
I've also confirmed that I've installed your version of the three fonts,
This is something that I thought I had fixed in version 7.1. The latest version (v7.3) shouldn't be doing it anymore, but with Excel every system is different. Could you please send my your Excel, than I'll try to see if I can recreate it. You didn't mentioned which version of the Excel you are using, but I'm assuming the latest version (v7.3).

Are you by any chance using DPI scaling?

DocSharpe

Explorer
Not sure...but it does look like I'm still using 7.0. Hadn't realized you had a few updates in there.

Let me upgrade and try that and I'll let you know if the problem persists.

devincutler

Explorer
Your explanation section for barbarian rage neglects the condition that the rage is extended by the barbarian making an attack. Also, rage is not extended by being attacked...you have to take damage. Finally, these conditions are not on your turn but since your last turn.

Right now it reads:

"Start/end as bonus action; Lasts 1 min, until unconscious or not attacked during turn
Adv. on Strength checks/saves (not attacks); resistance to bludgeoning/piercing/slashing"

Should read:

"Start/end as bonus action; Lasts 1 min, until unconscious or your turn ends and
you take no damage or do not attack since last turn; Adv. on Strength checks/saves
(not attacks); resistance to bludgeoning/piercing/slashing"

Remove ads