D&D General MtG Adventures in the Forgotten Realms Spoiler Thread

cards.png

Last edited:

A couple of questions for the MTG players in the thread: Does anybody know at what point the art will be revealed for the card sleeves, playmats, deck boxes, and card binders that are based on the AFR set and manufactured by UltraPro? I've seen listings for these on various retail sites for more than a month now, including multiple different styles of each product, but no art reveals. I know the art is probably card art and/or marketing art that has already been revealed for the set, but I don't yet know which images have been selected for the UltraPro products, meaning that I can order (for example) a bunch of "version 5" card sleeves but with no idea what they will look like when they arrive.

Do these things usually get revealed prior to the set release? Related question: are they usually available day-and-date with the card set they're based on, or do they typically get delayed until some time after the set's release?

Scribe

Legend
A couple of questions for the MTG players in the thread: Does anybody know at what point the art will be revealed for the card sleeves, playmats, deck boxes, and card binders that are based on the AFR set and manufactured by UltraPro? I've seen listings for these on various retail sites for more than a month now, including multiple different styles of each product, but no art reveals. I know the art is probably card art and/or marketing art that has already been revealed for the set, but I don't yet know which images have been selected for the UltraPro products, meaning that I can order (for example) a bunch of "version 5" card sleeves but with no idea what they will look like when they arrive.

Do these things usually get revealed prior to the set release? Related question: are they usually available day-and-date with the card set they're based on, or do they typically get delayed until some time after the set's release?
Generally that information is available already, and they are released with the set. I'm not sure if Covid delays have changed that however.

Parmandur

Book-Friend, he/him
No Elminister in the set, that is absolutely outrageous, its a sign of utter contempt for fans and Ed Greenwood, so utterly disguisted and angry right now.
He might still be in a Commander deck, which recall are the intro products for new players: it makes sense to have novel characters like Eliminster for newbies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads