Murder is the Pits

ajanders

Explorer
Kahuna Burger said:
Clack is apparently a sucker for a donkey joke, because he breaks out in gales of overwhellming laughter, actually falling to the floor and holding his sides with the force of the hysteria. Micheal tries to pin click but cannot quite get the leverage, and vanitri misses the wiggling twin. Ironwolf suffers a moment of existential doubt, uncertain of his own identity. ( :p Sorry, I thought I'd been consistent enough with you being the blue circle in prior fights, I didn't mention it. an action please?) Petra drops her spear and scrambles up over the desk to get out of the melee area.
Click again swings his sickle at Micheal, but it is deflected by the cleric's armor.

Michael gamely continues grappling, a little less furious now because it's hard to be in a berserker rage after a donkey joke.
Donkeys are just inherently funny.
He's still going for the pin.
(OOC: A sap, next time. I swear I'm getting a sap.)

Bront

The man with the probe
"Drop your weapon" Vanitri says. He will strike at Click if he does not comply.

OOC: Diplomacy +4 or Intimidate +1, whichever is appropriate, ready action on the strike. Rapier MW +3 vs Flatfoot/ 1d6+1, +1d6 Sneak/18-20x2

Kahuna Burger

First Post
micheal again fails to pin click, but when the twin tries to strike him with his sickle, Vanitri makes good on his threat and stabs down with his rapier. connecting this time, the damage is enough combined with the banging about click has already taken to knock him unconsious. Meanwhile Ironwolf stabs down at Clack and does a good amount of damage. Though still laughing hysterically, Clack retains hold of his weapon and looks like he will want to use it once this odd spell passes.

Attachments

• petras office rd4.JPG
    petras office rd4.JPG
    21 KB · Views: 89

Bront

The man with the probe
Kahuna Burger said:
did I forget to warn you guys I was going on vacation? :eek:

I'll be updating after breakfast. Sorry for the lag, much to do on oahu. :cool:
OOC: Did you bring us anything? ;)

Bront

The man with the probe
"Michael, make sure he doesn't bleed out." Vanitri says. He strikes at Clack, who doesn't appear to be intent on dropping his weapons.

OOC: Rapier MW +3 vs Flatfoot/ 1d6+1, +1d6 Sneak/18-20x2

ajanders

Explorer
Bront said:
"Michael, make sure he doesn't bleed out." Vanitri says. He strikes at Clack, who doesn't appear to be intent on dropping his weapons.

OOC: Rapier MW +3 vs Flatfoot/ 1d6+1, +1d6 Sneak/18-20x2
Michael takes the sickles out of Click's hands and chucks them under the desk (or whatever that piece of furniture on the left side of the map is).
After that, he stands up and either tries to disarm Clack with his hammer or grapples him as well, depending on whether Clack is locked in helpless laughter or not.

(Grapple: Begin with a melee touch attack @ +5, +3 normal +2 for flanking, after that, grapple check is +3)
(Disarm: Melee touch attack @ +5, then disarm checks: Michael will use his hammer 2 handed for that +4 bonus and I believe Clack takes a -4 penalty because a sickle is a light weapon.)
(Edited to reflect the fact Michael's space is about to be threatened by someone sharp and pointy.)

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads