Music-Inspired Insanity OOC [3.5, CLOSED]

Theroc

First Post
Alright, cool. If I find myself low on feats, I may have to look at the retraining rules(if they are in a source I have) or ask about them. But good to know the option is there.

Dragonwriter

First Post
Retraining was detailed in Player's Handbook 2, but it boils down to you being able to swap things at a level-up (feats, skill points) by spending some IC time and gold for training. And retraining a feat allows you to select any different feat you qualified for at the level you took the original feat.

jager0727

First Post
just want to let you guys know it'll probably be tomorrow before I can really post, I've got a sick grandmother to look after tonight

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Am present and reading the IC will make my grand entrance shortly LOL

Just promised myself that today the first thing I do is finish DW's Bloodclaw and it is what i am going to do. :cool:

HM

Dragonwriter

First Post
Opening Recruiting up again for a while.

We've had a player drop, (Geraldo, who was going to play a Dwarf Cleric). The game has barely started, In-Character is here.

Please follow the character creation rules and HRs in the first post of this thread. I will try to get your character looked over and get you in the game ASAP.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Been waiting what seems like forever to us that menagerie line but then I go and copy the lyircs from the wrong song oh well it fits better.

Lyrics curtosey oh Sixpence

Ok off to finish Gar ;) we are getting him done today if I have to re-do him on paper lol

HM

Remove ads