Music-Inspired Insanity OOC [3.5, CLOSED]

Dragonwriter

First Post
Sorry things have been quiet. The last couple of days were really busy for me, but in an aggravating and boring way. I should be able to update the IC tomorrow (Oct 30th).

Last edited:

Dragonwriter

First Post
Sorry for the slowdown lately, folks...

More stuffed jumped onto my RL plate, and I just got hit with flu this weekend. Anyways, the IC has been updated.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
FM ninja'dme onthe C bu I think this should b postedhere

Soon as you are done with your battle with the flu looks like are group will have no problem startin up again. :lol:

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
To: FM sorry buddy but you may have to deal with a love sick puppy for awhile :p You now the best bards are those who have lost the one true love (not that I want Celest to die lol) but if Jasper gets turned down by Celest then his broken heart will dole out great music for years to come. Look at what happened to Gwen Stefian "Don't Speak" was great but the new happy stuff because she got married and all, not so good.

Also could you post in Spider's Path I wish to move it to round 2 Sorry for the cross posting DW :)

HM

Frozen Messiah

First Post
To: FM sorry buddy but you may have to deal with a love sick puppy for awhile :p You now the best bards are those who have lost the one true love (not that I want Celest to die lol) but if Jasper gets turned down by Celest then his broken heart will dole out great music for years to come. Look at what happened to Gwen Stefian "Don't Speak" was great but the new happy stuff because she got married and all, not so good.

Also could you post in Spider's Path I wish to move it to round 2 Sorry for the cross posting DW :)

HM
I'm just fine with it, Tom is the guy who has a problem and at one point will tell you straight out. No need to explain because that is how I expect a bard to be

I intended to post today on spiders path

Remove ads