Music-Inspired Insanity OOC [3.5, CLOSED]

jager0727

First Post
Sorry jager but Jasper doesn't know quiet!! LOL :)

I kind of anticipated a few of the other PCs would be less than experienced at being stealthy, don't worry, Twi'Tar is way to easily distracted and has been around too many different types of people to stay bothered for any length of time by that

Dragonwriter

First Post
Frozen_Messiah, the time of day in the IC is late afternoon. Since I haven't heard from the others in the IC thread, is the group going to move along, with Platinus carrying the wolf carcass slung over his shoulder?

And Vertexx/Platinus, I was looking over the character sheets and noticed that you didn't have Track listed as a feat. Please edit it in in the RG.

And also, to everyone in the US...

Happy Thanksgiving! :)

jager0727

First Post
Since Twi'Tar isn't exactly leader material in most situations I was just waiting on a decision on when we were continuing, but yeah that's fine by me

Vertexx69

First Post
I'm on it DW. I also didn't choose a favored enemy. Considering the lvl I was thinking goblinoids. I usually take undead first, but I suspect our employer may be a vampire, so that could be...inconvenient ;p

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Order of the watch is ok by me i think Jasper needs to be a little upset to help in composing :p and watching Celest sleep maybe inspirational

Little Aerosmith anyone? "I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep..."

HM

Theroc

First Post
Order of the watch is ok by me i think Jasper needs to be a little upset to help in composing :p and watching Celest sleep maybe inspirational

Little Aerosmith anyone? "I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep..."

HM

lol, Shavallah chose to take watch with Celest figuring Jasper would volunteer. She knew he was smitten and would pay more attention to Celest than to the woods he was to be watching! ;):p

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
NP Theroc I like the way things are working out and I just had a though to add to the flavor I posted in the IC and willl when we head out again start a different track ;)

Wish me luck,

HM

Remove ads