Music-Inspired Insanity OOC [3.5, CLOSED]

Dragonwriter

First Post
Yeesh... Sometimes it seems that all I do in this thread is say "sorry" and promise an update...

Which is happening yet again... So...

Once more, I apologize to all of you. Between holiday madness and a death in the family (merry christmas...), I've had a hard time getting an update in... But I'll be trying my darn best to get one in later today or tomorrow.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
NP DW,

I'm sorry to hear of your lose so close to the hoilday, I'm sure everyone in the MII will be here when you are ready/have time to post. See you in the IC :lol:

HM

Dragonwriter

First Post
Okay, I'm ready to get this game moving again.

FM, Tailspinner, are you going to take any actions for the current round against the tiger?

I will try to get an update for Twi'Tar and Shavallah posted in a short while.

jager0727

First Post
DW: I posted over in Myth's Valley of the dead thread to let both of you know my free internet time would be pretty slim the next week or so I just wanted to throw it on here to make sure you saw it too

Dragonwriter

First Post
Okay, I'm getting a bit tired of making these apologies... RL has been kicking my butt lately. But that extreme busy-ness is passed for now, so I will do my darndest to update this weekend. Odds are it will be rather small, as jager and Theroc were also having a rough time as I recall and haven't posted any reactions to the teamster's story...

And to everyone, was the YouTube video good? (HM, I was trying to find one without much visual distraction. :p)

If y'all are okay with embedded videos, I'll just put those in my posts from here on out, when I actually do link the song.

Frozen Messiah

First Post
Okay, I'm getting a bit tired of making these apologies... RL has been kicking my butt lately. But that extreme busy-ness is passed for now, so I will do my darndest to update this weekend. Odds are it will be rather small, as jager and Theroc were also having a rough time as I recall and haven't posted any reactions to the teamster's story...

And to everyone, was the YouTube video good? (HM, I was trying to find one without much visual distraction. :p)

If y'all are okay with embedded videos, I'll just put those in my posts from here on out, when I actually do link the song.

No problem man and as far as the vids I think they are a good thing. I didn't check it out though because I know the song but when one comes around that I don't I will be pleased that the vid is there

Remove ads