D&D General Must haves from the DMs Guild? (Preparing my last meal)

MoonSong

Rules-lawyering drama queen but not a munchkin
I'm sad to report that after June I'll likely won't be able to grab things from the DMs Guild anymore. This also means likely losing access to my library. This also can potentially affect my ability to even connect to EnWorld (though it is a smaller risk). So I need to prepare and buy whatever I think I could use or want before the end of May, and then backing up everything three times. (And if you are in Mexico like I am, you should back up you digital libraries too and prepare to be cut from all digital services and storefronts ASAP)

So, what are the titles that you consider essential or must-haves from DMs Guild? (Adventures, classics, etc).

So what is the reason of this? Some weeks ago a new law entered into effect. It is meant to regulate and tax stuff like Amazon, Ebay, Netflix and Spotify. However in clear legalistic Mexican tradition -once they taxed boots as luxury items, but their criteria was so broad and legalistic that they also taxed vital PPE for firefighters and industrial workers- their definitions go so fuzzy and wide that they cover essentially every single store front and web page with any kind of payment system in place. From Drive through to wikipedia. So starting in June, every single web page that receives even a penny from Mexicans has to: Register with our local tax agency, collect and report sales tax every month, and keep a permanent legal representative in Mexico too -and these aren't free-. The penalties for not doing so are having their IP blocked from the country.

I'm not too worried about losing access to Enworld, since the storefront and patreons are in a different IP, unless any Mexican member -any of the two or three of us- has had a premium subscription in the last five years. (None of us have, right @Morrus boss? right?)

I'm fond of my stuff:
Dungeon Masters Guild
(But I know there's a lot of fierce competition, so if you see anything you want there but can't justify buying with all the other amazing stuff on the Guild send me a DM and I'll forward a code for a copy.)

Xanathar's Lost Notes to Everything Else

Tortle Package

Mordenkainen’s Fiendish Folio, Volume 1

Locathah Rising

Blood Hunter

Gunslinger

Monster Manual Expanded

Heroes of Baldur's Gate

Mordenkainen's Tome of Marvelous Magic

Elminster's Guide to Magic

Morgrave Miscellany (Eberron)

Elminster's Candlekeep Companion (Realms)

The Border Kingdoms (Realms)

And lastly...

Weekend at Strahd's

Remove ads