• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mutants and Masterminds (Editors Thread & OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agamon

Adventurer
No, don't go changing your submission on what I've said. I like your spider-girl. Especially her first name, Charlotte, that's great. :D

Well Cassie is a bit stunned by the revalations of late (how would you handle the 'you might undo your own existence' comment?) but I wouldn't mind having her and Anika talking.

Though I am not sure how she'd handle the whole issue of gods. :)

Shalimar

First Post
Here is a different picture for Kelly that works better then the one in my original post. Its one of her out fits she used in one of her videos.

Attachments

• kelly mitchell.jpg
    kelly mitchell.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 104

Samnell

Explorer
Re: 3 posts in a row, yay me....

Agamon said:
Hey, if someone made a Norse god, as a bonus they'd have Anika following them around doing their bidding... :p

We could always dye Mark's hair and have him try bluffing his way through it.

"Faithful servant, it is time to reveal myself unto, uh, thee. Behold Whatshisname, the Fast One of Asgard!"

It might help if Anika were acting in diminished capacity at the time.

EDIT: And I'm ok with new people. :)

Last edited:

Agamon

Adventurer
Re: Re: 3 posts in a row, yay me....

Samnell said:
It might help if Anika were acting in diminished capacity at the time.

That's an understatement. Passed out under the table, maybe. :D

Radiant

First Post
thanks for the chance Toki but i don't have a concept that could really fit in with the current group so I'll have to drop the chance.

Tokiwong

First Post
Mudaba Adin, Valiant Shopping Center

1730 hours local time, July 6th, 2014

The girls are in the shopping district, well the Valiant Shopping Center, to be more precise, and much of the damage has been repaired, from the attack. And despite trying to keep a low profile, the girls are recognized as local elites, and of course are treated to the good treatment, discounts and the like, though they can also pick up the aura that not everyone feels they are so great, with errant glances, and hushed whispers, or cold shoulders.

Jun Min gives Star a strange glance not really recognizing the youthful looking android, but treats her the same just brushing it off as a new student, with all the activity at the Institute, she really does not press the issue. Sarah is obviously enjoying herself, flitting from store to store, trying to find just the right outfits to accentuate her frame, while making small talk with the girls.

Overall the mood is calm though, Jun Min is at ease, she is scouting around, mainly for clothes, commenting on attractive men, and just well being one of the girls, which is not too hard since she isn’t that much older then some of the females.

As the girls make their way out of Victoria’s Secret, both Sarah and Star wanted to take a look inside, they run into a tall male, that each of them instantly recognizes, the elite named Paragon. He is dressed in a custom made suit, with black thin shades on. His dark skin, and perfect smile, accentuates his already enhanced and well known good looks, if he wasn’t an elite superstar, he could easily be a model, or movie star.

Jun Min grins, with a blush, as Paragon turns to look at her, and her entourage, he flashes his killer smile, as she stumbles and spills her bags, and he helps her out, “Whoa, watch out now,” he says with a strong British accent, “you alright?”

Jun Min nods with a smile, as he continues to scan your faces, and a slight realization crosses his face, “Hey wait a second you’re the students from the Institute, right?” Jun Min just blinks, not really speaking as he searches the faces, his glance starting with Cassie, then Star, on to Sarah, and finally resting on Anika before he nods in realization.

Jun Min finally speaks, “I am fine,” she lets out but it is so soft, and meek that it is barely heard, as she turns even more red and flustered.

OOC: Short intro I know, but just enough to get started, the rest of the characters can determine where they are, it is just after dinner, perhaps forty five minutes. The restriction has been lifted, although Billy, Isabelle, and James are still on restriction, but James has the least severe of the punishments. My connection is sort of flaky for now, and each character receives 6 XP for the last two Issues. I will post more info in the OOC thread on the new characters, and when I plan to add them.

Hammerhead

Explorer
Wow! Six points...hmmm, maybe we should all get those radios that we used in the simulation. I'd imagine we'll need to communicate, and those things will only cost us two points. (I think James already has a communicator, so he wouldn't need one.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads