• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mutants and Masterminds (Editors Thread & OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agamon

Adventurer
Um, I realize it was early in the morning where you are when you posted that, Toki, but I'm not sure where to respond, seeing as this is the OOC thread. :D

And 6 points, wow! I better give this some thought...

Aust Meliamne

First Post
Shalimar said:
He reposted it in the IC forum as Generation Legacy number 5.
Generation Legacy #5? I can't seem to find it. has it started yet?

Sollir: I think the communicators would cost 2 pp. But that's giving them Radio Hearing and Radio Broadcast SuperFeats with the device flaw. Only costs 1 pp if you only have a divice with one of those feats.

Someone correct me if i'm wrong.

Agamon

Adventurer
Thanks Shal, I missed that somehow. Here, Aust: GL#5

Sollir, I think they'd cost 2 to get both Radio Hearing and Radio Broadcast, other wise you can only talk or hear, not both. Not sure that this should be bought until we're actually a team, though.

Hey, Toki, would you let me take Weather Control as a Control spell? It's not on the list, but it's simillar to Obscure and only a 2 point power. I only now put 2 and 2 together, realizing it was my first spell I cast in my background, so it'd be cool to have. :)

Last edited:

Aust Meliamne

First Post
Thanks, Agamon.

Toki, is it alright if we spend our points? I didn't know if it was an appropriate lull to upgrade our characters. I'm thinking of taking Grapple as a Power Stunt to Telekinesis and Illusion +7 (Flaw: Only Creatures) as an Extra to Telepathy. Comes out to 9 pp spent.

Going with your suggestion (a few weeks before you left) Toki.. upped her Strength and gave her Super Strength (with a bonus to leaping).

Cue it up to her body adapting/recovering what ever. Most likely not going to get more strength than this.. just enough to give her an edge againt normals like you suggested.

Tokiwong

First Post
bleh sorry for the confusion, my connection sucks out here so, I must have gotten confused, use the XP as you will, the ideas sound good, and go ahead and try it out Agamon, sorry for the confusion, our pipe out here is slower then dial up :)

Tokiwong

First Post
In other news I liked the characters by Shalimar, Aenion, and Sollir, so if there are no objections I may bring them in some kind of way, I think, or something, I don't know time for M&M's any questions for the Editor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads