• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mutants and Masterminds (Editors Thread & OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Introducing Charlotte to the team may be a bit tough, considering her powers and the fact that the U.N. wants a team that has as much appearance and style as their powers, and turning into a swarm of biting, deadly spiders doesn't exactly scream "I wanna be just like her." She has a sort of dark and mysterious thing going on though, but I'm not sure if that would hurt her or help her as far as the Justice Elite would be concerned.

Anyways, I may pick up this ability in the future (maybe slightly tweaked a bit), as I don't plan on increasing her Super Dexterity too much-do you think it would fit?
-Drain +X (Extras: Delay, Secondary Effect, Slow Recovery; One Attribute-Strength; Cost 4 pp; Total X pp)

Sort of a poisoned kiss, I guess-I think it would go along with her spider powers and give her some to do when she wasn't in her swarm form.

Anyways, here's a pic for her, which some of you Buffy fans may recognize-just couldn't help myself ;) If it doesn't work, I can prolly find something else.

Attachments

• charlotte.jpg
    charlotte.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

Samnell

Explorer
Agamon said:
As cool of story you've weaved thus far, Toki, this is probably the most interesting post from you I've read. :D

Definitely. I think maybe the core team is the people who dress in gaudy red costumes and wander glassy-eyed through well-lit areas while the real team wears dark colors and hides in the shadows to let us draw fire. :)

Shalimar

First Post
Samnell said:

Definitely. I think maybe the core team is the people who dress in gaudy red costumes and wander glassy-eyed through well-lit areas while the real team wears dark colors and hides in the shadows to let us draw fire. :)

Works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads