• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mutants and Masterminds (Editors Thread & OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master_Pugs

First Post
I don't know about you guys... but I think a spider-lady would be a big hit with the goth scene... if Justice Elite had one on their team they'd have even the angst ridden teams cheering for them, as to how to introduce her I think it's rather easy, maybe she was just a student at another school. Like Razor or whoever said, Mudaba Adin isn't the only school filled with talented young elites... even though they're going for teamwork her powers may have been so unique or well... powerful that she makes the team regardless. Just a few thoughts... and curses on being just a little too late with my post... I coulda been a contender!

Tokiwong

First Post
A good point, but the Goth community isn't exactly mainstream, which is what the Legacy team is all about, but I won't say they won't try and cater, but well bleh... good ideas all around

Shalimar

First Post
Well, they are definitely going to need someone to deal with the press and the cameras, though it looks like Mark will be ok for that. But I would expect the UN to go on who is most photogenic for the CORE team since its such a big deal and they are wanting a popularity boost. They would want people that not only look good, but also who people can empathize with.

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
I agree Shalimar, though CORE team is a misnomer, people seem to think there will be more then one team of Legacy, Legacy will most likely operate akin to the Avengers, there will be members, but they will be invited by the UN, those that don't make will continue at the school, but won't recieve some of the extra instruction and training, the members of the Team will have to go through, but I assure you the story is still about everyone :)

Tokiwong

First Post
Few Notes

I am going to introduce Kelly and Charlotte in a sec, but justa few notes on kelly's background as afar as the Mitchel Foundation thing that is fine, but the United Nations has their own super Intelligent Elite who makes their gear, by the name of Dr. Petrova Stockov a founding member of the United Nations Scientific Advancement Council (UNSAC), but he could build gear for other high profile agencies, or something, there are other Elite teams out there besides Justice Elite, but the JE is worldwide, while they rest tend to be local governement run, or Corporate run, with some independents

Other then that, you can tweak that part of the background, the rest of the star stuff is cool, and I can work with that, I have a few ideas...

Charlotte looks good from what I can see, and I will probably just pick up from where the interview left off

Aenion

First Post
Euhm, Toki you might want to change the 2 mentions of Karen's name in Kelly's part of the post to Kelly ;)

Hammerhead

Explorer
Why do the students of the Institute always run into Pantheon terrorists? First James with Synapse, now Ruby with Bishop. I guess they might be trying to recruit us once we graduate.

Or kill us :)

Master_Pugs

First Post
Ooooh, Philosophical discussions, I live for these... You should prolly mention how even God was manipulated or used by normal people of power while the majority were worshipping... Interesting comments though, I think that this is the most riveting this comic's been in awhile, not saying that it's been boring lately, the action and thought keeping us entertained as the main story slowly builds up to some sort of climax... It's enough to make one giddy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads