• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mutants and Masterminds (Editors Thread & OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aenion

First Post
Master_Pugs said:
Ooooh, Philosophical discussions, I live for these... You should prolly mention how even God was manipulated or used by normal people of power while the majority were worshipping... Interesting comments though, I think that this is the most riveting this comic's been in awhile, not saying that it's been boring lately, the action and thought keeping us entertained as the main story slowly builds up to some sort of climax... It's enough to make one giddy...

I hope I'm doing half decent as philosophy is not exactly my strong point :)

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Explorer
Ryan would prefer a philosophy of action, namely trying to hit Bishop with a sneak attack before he could get up his defenses.

We're near a climax? Are you sure? I figure that things have been going on pretty well so far. Being the paranoid that I am, I would contend that all hell will break loose at the school dance, the students will be scattered, etc.

Shalimar

First Post
Hammerhead said:
Ryan would prefer a philosophy of action, namely trying to hit Bishop with a sneak attack before he could get up his defenses.

We're near a climax? Are you sure? I figure that things have been going on pretty well so far. Being the paranoid that I am, I would contend that all hell will break loose at the school dance, the students will be scattered, etc.

I pretty much agree with all of that, Although Kelly is about to make her own small piece of hell break loose. She is quick to judge, head-strong, sure of herself, and not as strong as she thinks, always a bad combination. I forsee her getting into a lot of problems with just jumping into the middle of things assuming she has the whole story when she barely has a fragment, well assuming she survives her current impetuousness that is.

Master_Pugs

First Post
Well... I'm not sure on the climax... Toki may just be building up to the next issue... but I've read a lot of fiction and Toki's a good author and the players all have strong characters, I'm guessing there's going to be some sort of climax quite soon in the mall scene... Which is one of the most intrigueing things about play by post, it's like a novel where the author just sets up the action, the only difference being the player's get to judge the character's responses rather then the author like in normal books. Makes for far more realistic stories... maybe my intuition's off today pertaining to the climax? *Shrug*

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Explorer
There won't be any real kind of climax at the mall, really. Bishop and Ruby are still on a plane, yapping away. Neither Charlotte nor Kelly have arrived or been introduced to the team. The JE is at the mall and will stop any trouble. The trouble is, there's no trouble. And with the influx of Pantheon agents here, trouble is definitely brewing, I haven't come any closer to finding the spy, and I think the bad guys have something big planned. That really, really worries me.

Shalimar

First Post
maybe the 'her' was refering to the saleswoman. With your super-charisma, it could certainly seem to the girl that you are a friend to be trusted.

Tokiwong

First Post
Interesting thoughts all around, I did not know if you guys would pick up that William was Bishop, but you did quite well in that happenstance... and yes Kelly is about unleash all hell :)

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads