My CS account expired too early (update 7/20: fixed!)

msd

First Post
Morrus:

Are you still making your way through the list of accounts that need to be re-activated or is this resolved from your perspective? I only ask because I have sent a couple of e-mails but yet have yet to receive any replies. If the list of accounts is still huge and you're trudging away, I'll shut up and let you be and wait patiently...

I just wanted to verify that you were in fact getting mail from me.

Thanks,
matt

wizofice

First Post
msd said:
Morrus:

Are you still making your way through the list of accounts that need to be re-activated or is this resolved from your perspective? I only ask because I have sent a couple of e-mails but yet have yet to receive any replies. If the list of accounts is still huge and you're trudging away, I'll shut up and let you be and wait patiently...

I just wanted to verify that you were in fact getting mail from me.

Thanks,
matt
Same here, MSD, though Hotmail has had some problems recently sending mail. So, I imagine he's still working through the list.

wizofice

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I got quite a few emails - still fixing them! Sorry for the delay - I'll have them all done ASAP!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I think I've finished the list.

The only one I didn't get done was wizofice, because his email merely asked why he didn't have PMs any more. I don't have a record of a CS account from you in the last year, wizofice, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. Could you check when you got it and let me know? Thanks!

wizofice

First Post
10-28-2003. Set up by Eric Noah whom I sent the money to through PayPal. I've forwarded you the email, Morrus, but have had problems with Hotmail lately.

Gez

First Post
I hate to insist like this, as it makes me feel like I'm begging or whining, but...

[url=http://www.enworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=94613#post1657363]Hand of Evil[/url] said:
Morrus I have just submitted a CS to reinstate GEZ!

-Tracy

========= GENERAL INFORMATION =========

Merchant : Rpgshop.Com
Date/Time : 16-Jul-2004 06:23:19 AM

========= ORDER INFORMATION =========
Invoice :
Description : RPGNow.com Order
Amount : 35.00 (USD)
Payment Method : Visa

==== BILLING INFORMATION ===
Customer ID : 7318
First Name : Tracy

Pseudonym

Ivan Alias
I recieved an e-mail that my account was fixed, but after clearing my cookies and whatnot, I logged in again, but appear to not have a CS account.

Should this be an instant admin thing, or does it take a while for the server to catch up?

Remove ads