• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

My Excel combat, inventory and exp tracker

Uber Dungeon

First Post
I was looking for exactly this a few months ago, couldn't find it so I learned enough of excel to make it. I have revised it about 4 times now and I think I've come up with a good format. I've decided to share it with you guys and see what you think.
would like creative criticism/ suggestions if any :D

to use; the only things you would need to change is; Player (1-9), Character, Init, M HP, Level, exp all/ per player.

HTML:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5EG8PNT7

sjmiller

Explorer
Prier games exp. should probably just read "Prior exp." or maybe "Prior Session Exp."
Not sure what M HP means. C HP I think means Current HP, right?
I think that if you are not going to use Sheet 2 or Sheet 3 you should delete them. Also, rename Sheet one to something like Tracker.
Instead of using Qut. for quantity I would suggest qty. That is a standard abbreviation for the word.
The experience table in the middle of the page needs to have the formulas fixed. I will have to look at them for more then the second or two I have done.

Remove ads