My spreadsheet has been updated!

SpikeyFreak

First Post
It now supports Absolute Ambidexterity, Greater TWF and Supreme TWF (as well as the new power attack abilities).

So you guys (and gals) can check the balance between TWF and THF now. :)

And please look for errors. I'm working with it and testing stuff, but this thing is actually getting too complex for one person to test all possible combinations.

The link is in my sig.

--Lazy Spikey

Rackhir

Explorer
It seems to be adding the burst dice to the extra damage dice and then doubles them in the crit line.

Also, it would be nice to have rapid shot added as an option.

SpikeyFreak

First Post
No, it just adds both 1d6 and 1d10 when you have a burst weapon.

I plan on making it so that you can pick either way. After all, the way I have it now is a house rule.

I'll work on that tomorrow if I have time.

There aren't any ranged attack options. You could use the extra attack section to emulate that though, if you really wanted to.

When I started I had planned on making a ranged sheet and a melee sheet, but the melee sheet got so complicated that I kinda got stuck on it.

I doubt if I will ever do a ranged sheet. Who knows, maybe I will.

Thanks for checking it out.

--Happy Spikey

DrSpunj

Explorer
Thanks!

I'll try it out with the new features and see if I spot anything funky.

Thanks for the quick turnaround! While I was serious about wanting to use it with the new rules I certainly wasn't expecting anything this fast!

DrSpunj

Explorer
Okay...

I really like the layout! Much better to understand which attacks are coming from where. I just started playing with it but noticed the following things regarding Power Attack pretty quickly:

1) When I say I have...wait a minute. I just went back and played around with it again and I think it's okay, it's me that's screwed up! My guess is Improved Power Attack does adds +1.5 damage for every -1 to attack? And Supreme Power Attack does +2 damage for every -1 to attack? I don't remember reading these feats recently. Can anyone remind me where they are from?

2) This is more a fine point/suggestion than a bug, but when I was using Supreme Power Attack and entering 20 in the next field (which I assume means your using -20 to my attack) this does not seem to be reflected in the main Damage per Round table at the bottom, as the Chance to hit never gets updated. I'm assuming the calculations for damage are alright, and that you are using the proper now-modified attack bonus behind the scenes, but it would be nice to see the Chance to hit reflected so I know what kind of, well, chance to hit I have! ;)

Anyway, probably not anything with your program, just my poor usage of it. Thanks!

SpikeyFreak

First Post
Yessir, they are from the Uber-Berserker in MotW.

2) This is more a fine point/suggestion than a bug, but when I was using Supreme Power Attack and entering 20 in the next field (which I assume means your using -20 to my attack) this does not seem to be reflected in the main Damage per Round table at the bottom, as the Chance to hit never gets updated. I'm assuming the calculations for damage are alright, and that you are using the proper now-modified attack bonus behind the scenes, but it would be nice to see the Chance to hit reflected so I know what kind of, well, chance to hit I have!

No, actually that was a bug and it is now fixed. Thanks for the heads-up.

Anyone think of any other abilities that could be included or see any other mistakes?

--Debugging Spikey

Remove ads