WotBS My Wotbs So far... possible spoilers

talarei07

First Post
my pcs dont have torrent help them on account of not wanting to split the exp with her. if she helps she gets a cut, so she stays back unless they ask her to help them which has only happened once so far

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
my pcs dont have torrent help them on account of not wanting to split the exp with her. if she helps she gets a cut, so she stays back unless they ask her to help them which has only happened once so far

She only gets a cut if she becomes bloodied.

talarei07

First Post
the characters dislike torrent because when the new group got together they tried to strong arm torrent and the rest of the resistance into paying them for their and torrent told them that shed just find a different group to do the job then.

talarei07

First Post
just finished Scouring of Gate Pass last night. I enjoyed running it much more than the previous addition actually. i had to make some changes to the final fight. the biggest changed was pumping the inquisitor up a little bit...ok a lot. the avenger is very concerned by the inquisitors because he made the inquisitor his oath and the inquisitor did the same thing to him the following round so they exchanged the my god is better than your god banter and the avenger discovered the inquisitor was gaining power from leska. they called on crystin for help in the fight almost every character was bloodied and down to at wills by the end of the fight, but prevailed. i once again changed the appearance of the inquisitors. i dont really like the flavor of the bear mask and furs so i go for a more armed and armored each one an individual look. so i adde the portrait of Boreas for you to see my look for them Boreas.jpg

sfedi

First Post
the characters dislike torrent because when the new group got together they tried to strong arm torrent and the rest of the resistance into paying them for their and torrent told them that shed just find a different group to do the job then.
LOL
One of my parties didn't get along well with her because she didn't know well how to reach Lyceum. They expected a more clear cut mission.
They later increased their animosity because she didn't get involved in things that concerned her, and left the players to their own devices.

just finished Scouring of Gate Pass last night. I enjoyed running it much more than the previous addition actually. i had to make some changes to the final fight. the biggest changed was pumping the inquisitor up a little bit...ok a lot.
The Warlock in the party that finished the adventure was very afraid of the inquisitor,
I haven't pumped the encounter, although I did corrected several numbers and added more counterspell powers to the Inquisitor so it would feel more anti-arcane.
The encounter was very doable, but with lots of tension.
The goblin snipers didn't come into pairs to the door, I had one in the upper right corner, in the stable, and another covering the opposite side of the farm, in the lower left part of the map, atop one of the little hills.
Only one came to the door to pick it.

It was a fine fight, they didn't let the Inquisitor do much though.
Perhaps an Elite would have been more satisfactory in this particular fight.

sfedi

First Post
I've found the perfect item for this inquisitor, as well as a nice loot:

Skull Mask

This rough iron visor is shaped in the likeness of a skull whose grim countenance saps your enemies’ courage.

Level: 5
Price: 1,000 gp
Item Slot: Head

Property: Enemies who can see you take a –2 penalty to saving throws against fear effects.
Property: Gain resist 5 necrotic, and a +1 item bonus to Intimidate checks.

First published in Adventurer's Vault.

Remove ads