• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mystara - In Search of Adventure

okuth0r

First Post
Korin calmy and with a purpose advances on the creatures. At first opportunity he will hit one.

//J20 if i can fit with no problems, or j21 if not, smash with mace.

Gyojin

First Post
Unable to get a clear shot, Gyojin retuns his crossbow to his pack and draws the dagger in his sleeve.

[sblock=OOC]Move Action- Return crossbow to sack.
Standard Action- Draw the concealed dagger.

HP- 6/6, AC 15, Init- +3[/sblock]

ethandrew

First Post
After watching all the others proceed in, Ingwë will stand back and be prepared for anything unusual to happen, spear ready in his hand.

[sblock=Actions]He will ready an action to cast his spontaneous rejuvenation should anyone need it.[/sblock]

Rolzup

First Post
Olaf, his eyes alight with curiousity, raises his hand into the air and whsipers something in a harsh tone. A nimbus of grey light gathers about his fingers, and with a flick of his wrist he casts the luminescence towards the nearest beetle.

"Try not to entirely obliterate them, eh? I'd like the study these things, if I could."

[Sblock=OOC] Gah! Sorry for my silence; I somehow managed to mislay the thread. I've resubscribed, though.

Firing Ray of Enfeeblement at beetle 2, a ranged touch attack at +2 to hit. Current AC is 15, Intitiative is +2, and at full 7 hit points.[/sblock]

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Jonas leaps into the room ready to smashes his axe into one of the beetles with all his might (two-handed). He's encountered creatures like these before, back with his tribe, and has always been taught to kill them on sight... Much like Magpies. "BLIGHT!"

Bulboos stays in the back, aiming his bow to all directions, hoping that no other threat lurks in the corners or might pop out to the sound of battle.

Korin calmly and with a purpose advances on the creatures. At first opportunity he will hit one.

Unable to get a clear shot, Sundim returns his crossbow to his pack and draws the dagger in his sleeve.

After watching all the others proceed in, Ingwë will stand back and be prepared for anything unusual to happen, spear ready in his hand.

Olaf, his eyes alight with curiosity, raises his hand into the air and whispers something in a harsh tone. A nimbus of grey light gathers about his fingers, and with a flick of his wrist he casts the luminescence towards the nearest beetle striking it directly between it's eyes, causing it's legs to strain with the effort to hold itself up.

"Try not to entirely obliterate them, eh? I'd like the study these things, if I could."

Initiative Order / Combat Notes - Surprise Round.
Bulboos - 18, readies Action.
Ingwë - 18, readies Action.
Sundim -18, draws Dagger
B1 - 12, surprised.
B2 - 12, surprised.
Jonas - 8, moves. (Charging is a Full Round Action!)
Olaf - 7, cast Ray of Enfeeblement. Crit hit (Nat 20 then 19) for 8 Str damage (2d6+2) vs B2.
Korin - 6, moves.

Combat Summary
Korin: 7/10
Fire Bettle1: 100%/100%
Fire Bettle2: 100%/100% (-8 Strength)

Jemal

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC] A Partial charge is a Standard action, you can move no more than your movement rate (30' for Jonas) and it works like a charge otherwise.[/sblock]

Gyojin

First Post
Sundim looks into the room, then back to his friends remaining in the hall. "Well, after you..." Sundim says, gesturing to the room.

Last edited:

Rolzup

First Post
"Excellent," Olaf chortles. Humming cheerfully, he advances into the room and approaches the beetle that he's bespelled. His brow furrows momentarily, and Olaf's left hand is suddenly crackling with blue-grey light. "Now," he says cheerfully as he reaches out to touch the beetle's shell, "Let's put an end to this."

[sblock=OOC]
Move to I23, and make a touch attack at +0 on Beetle 2 to deliver Charnel Touch. If it hits, this does 1d8 points of negative energy damage. Current AC is 15.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads