• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Nafal vs. Rini! (Judge requested)

Nafal

First Post
ooc: new player here and will probably be kinda slow to post. I will be on mostly in the evenings, U.S. time.

A young girl, new to the land, is looking for a low level first challenge. :D

Nafal

White Belt

Record:
0-0
Yen: 0
Powers: None yet
Item: None yet

Though I am new here, I find your countrymen to be a tramp, your playground to be barren, and your focus to be laughable.

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
OOC: hi nafal....I'm rathan..... welcome to YB 2.0..... if you're going to be on in the evenings I'd suggest comming into our YB chat that we have...... the link to it is in the Yb/yba Faq thread...... here's the link to that thread........

http://www.enworld.org/messageboards/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=16

just click on that above and looks for the link in yellow named "Chat Room"...it should be in the second post there.......

when you get to the part where it asked you for a channel.... enter #yb as the channel......

good luck in you first fight......... :D

Rini

First Post
I am here! I am very glad to have an opponent with the same problem I have. :) It shall be fun kicking your butt.

~I find your sister to be shabby, your kitchen to be dilapidated, and your power to be annoying.~

Or not.

Last edited:

Nafal

First Post
Ok rini I will fight you.

Could we have a judge to give us a location and figure out who wins the insult round, please?

Darkwolf

First Post
A wolf runs up, looking rather bloodied and beat-up.

"I will at least get this match on its way...you might ask for another judge to continue it as I will be gone for a while."

MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the savanna north-west of the Palace of the Dragon Kings on the dawn of the rabbit.

For being a young girl, Nafal has the mouth of a sailor. Insults to her.

Nafal

First Post
"A three flag speed match please."

The kama punches from the steppes; negates the speed of the canine!

Rini

First Post
~The dagger wracks the savanna; parries the edge of the vaccuum!~

::Rini, ready for a quick battle, pulls out a dagger.::

I promise not to use magic for this one either.

Remove ads