• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

name that city

Venport

First Post
I need to know what the name of "the free city" is in the Shackled city AP... Now i know must references to it were just called a free city (or somthing like that) but i know the Grayhalk map has a name on the city near caldron... anyone know what i'm talking about???

Thanks

D'karr

Adventurer
The free city refered to in the Shackled city is Greyhawk.

If you are using Eberron, they recommend using Sharn.

I forget what they designated as the free city in the Forgotten Realms.

Venport

First Post
No i know that was not it... on the grayhawk map the have a city with a name that starts with an s (i think) Caldron is in the bottom left correr of the map with a city near it... that's the name i seek... Thank you however for your help... anyone have access to the Grayhawk map???

D'karr

Adventurer
Venport said:
No i know that was not it... on the grayhawk map the have a city with a name that starts with an s (i think) Caldron is in the bottom left correr of the map with a city near it... that's the name i seek... Thank you however for your help... anyone have access to the Grayhawk map???

You know you're right, I'm sorry. I was thinking about the Age of Worms path.

Venport

First Post
that's cool... mabye the free city thing was AoW and i got a little mixed up in the wording of my question...

The reason i ask this is that i'm writing my next campaign (great thing to do at work when you have nothing to do) and i just finished shackled city Ap. what i want to do is fallow Tygot, (the antique dealer halfling from caldron) He wants out of the region he has packed up all of his items, and all of his money a purchased a ship he was to set sail east. He will hire a crew. Now the PC's can be crew or people who are going to pay typgot (or do work for him in lew of payment) for passage out. (wouldn't you if a major city near your home (or it could be your home) blew up and demons fell from the sky ect...)

the adventure is going to be a sea fairin campain. I think it would be fun... but i want to use the grayhawk map as a good map to show the partys progress. So i want to use the names on the grayhalk map....

Thanks

Venport

First Post
hey hand of evil... that's a great map i have not seen that one before... however Caldron is located in the south west region of that map near the jerlea bay... the map that paizo put out has caldron and the major city on it... this one dose not... but i will keep that link just incase i may need it.

thanks

Venport

First Post
Someone over at the paizo page found it for me in case anyone wants to know the city is named Sasserine... thanks for the help everyone

Remove ads