• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Name that show

Okay, back in the 80s there was a science-fiction TV series. I remember absolutely nothing about it except that the main character--and, I think, a few others--wore a "uniform" that was basically Han Solo's black vest-and-pants outfit from the first Star Wars movie. And there were lasers.

Any thoughts at all?

Just_Hal

First Post
Mouseferatu said:
Okay, back in the 80s there was a science-fiction TV series. I remember absolutely nothing about it except that the main character--and, I think, a few others--wore a "uniform" that was basically Han Solo's black vest-and-pants outfit from the first Star Wars movie. And there were lasers.

Any thoughts at all?
Space 1999?

Ranger REG

Explorer
Mouseferatu said:

Any thoughts at all?
Any more details you can recall?

Fast Learner

First Post
Mouseferatu said:

Any thoughts at all?
Space: 1999 was the 70s, and almost no one looked at all like Han Solo, so I doubt that's it.

Gil Gerard's version of Buck Rogers sometimes wore a Solo-like vest.
http://www.buck-rogers.com/film_and_series/gallery/images/cast/buck_cast01.jpg

Other than that I'm stumped.

Soel

First Post
In the early 80's there was a saturday morning live-action sci-fi show called Jason of Star Command that, if I reacll correctly, did indeed feature a main character that my little mind thought looked like Han Solo, but younger.

Remove ads