NC GAME DAY II (Aug 23): Man, was that fun or what?!

Quasqueton

First Post
Step 1 - I am interested in NCGD2.

Step 2 - I can get there.

Step 3 - Clear calendar.

Step 4 - I want to play. D&D (any/either) or d20 Modern.

Step 5 - Will check back.

Step 6 - Relaxing.

Quasqueton

Rel

Liquid Awesome
It's so nice to work with people who can follow directions. :D

Great to have you on board, Quasqueton. Can we count once again on your "madd kamera skillz" for recording the event for posterity?

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Hmm. It seems that this thread is not turning out to be as popular as I thought. Perhaps I need to directly e-mail the attendees from NC Game Day I.

TogaMario

First Post
Let the games ... begin planning

I'm most definitely up for it, and whatever game Henry is planning is the one I want to play. BTW, Henry, you're more than welcome to crash here. As for running a game :) I fail miserably at that so I wouldn't touch it yet with a 49 and a half foot pole. Respect to those few who are indeed blessed with storytelling ability.

"Critical damage with a balista"
"There must be some kinda rule against this" ~ The Gamers

Thanks again Henry ;) Great movie.

Jon Potter

First Post
Thanks for pointing me here, Rel!

I may, in fact, be interested in attending as a player. Your Orcz game and Henry's D&D apeal to me the most. The Planescape setting has always intrigued me, but I've never gamed in it before.

My interest is of course partly dependent that you don't mind having an old guy there with a questionable grasp of the rules. :D

I think it's been more than twelve years since I sat down at a game as a player. How novel!

I'm almost afraid to ask, but what exactly is "The Stinking Hide of Grumsh"?

Can you tell what character I'm leaning toward? Although Thag is worth a look as well...

Henry

Autoexreginated
Re: Thanks for pointing me here, Rel!

Jon Potter said:
I may, in fact, be interested in attending as a player. Your Orcz game and Henry's D&D apeal to me the most. The Planescape setting has always intrigued me, but I've never gamed in it before.

It would be great to see you there, Jon!

As for my game, I'm not solid on whether what I run will be D&D or Modern, but there will be two slots and I will be running one and playing one. Rest assured that assuming we get a few more GM's that there will be plenty of D&D to go 'round.

Let's see some more North Carolinians! I'm coming from Florence, South Carolina - The least we can do is get some more Fayettevillians and Ashevillians at this soiree! :)

Shemeska

Adventurer
And I'm most definately in for running a 3e Planescape game, title and number of players as yet undecided. I have a number of one shot ideas I'm throwing around right now, and most any of them would be good. Just have yet to decide which one I'll sit down and fully develop, and how to keep it workable for a single gaming session. I rarely do things to last a single session. *chuckle* A shortcoming when you're making a one shot.

As soon as I know in more detail the plot and such I'll let the folks in charge know.

And while I'm running, I'll be pimping Planescape 3e over at www.planewalker.com since I'm on the team. *pimp pimp pimp*

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases