NC Game Day XI: September 23! (Player Registration Now Open)

adamantineangel said:
I'm going to have a D&D scenario prepped for my open GM slot. Any suggestions on some premade adventures/modules?

I'd suggest any number of the low level Goodman Games dungeon crawl classics, but you'll need to cut out a few encounters to make them fit the time slots for the games. maybe the 0 level adventure they put out a while ago, it has pregen characters, has a smaller number than usual encounters, and is easy to run and could be scaled back to fit the time available. It's also a hell of a lot of fun, I ran it for some new players a few months ago, and everyone had a great time.

http://goodmangames.com/5100preview.php

Kunimatyu

First Post
Alenda said:
Here's what I have for the character/player breakdown for OoTS:

Toras - Vaarsuvius
Riggs - Roy
Lola or CL - Elan (whoever arrives at my game first gets him)

Players who didn't call dibs on characters:
jcushman
kylekatern

Unclaimed characters:
Haley
Durgan

Also, Thaniel called dibs on Belkar, but I don't know if he signed up for my game using another name. If not, Belkar is on the table as well.

Consider me down for Durgan!

Jon Potter

First Post
adamantineangel said:
I also just failed my Will save on the new D20 Dark Matter book. I hope it has an adventure inside ...

It has an updated version of "Exit 23", the adventure that originally appeared along qith the Dark•Matter Fast=play game back in the 1999 Dragon Annual.

You can read about the book's contents here if you're so inclined.

Henry

Autoexreginated
For general Information to the people signed up to my game (Belen, Lola, Jon Potter, Riggs, Kylekatern, and Toras): I've posted brief descriptions of the six pre-gen characters to the Gameday page. See which ones pique your interest. (Yes, to answer someone's question, one of them is CRAZY. :D)I plan to finish up character sheets monday and put 'em for download, so anyone who wants to get familair with them or has questions can feel free.

Can't wait to see everyone Friday/Saturday!

Last edited:

Mark Causey

Explorer
Jon Potter said:
It has an updated version of "Exit 23", the adventure that originally appeared along qith the Dark•Matter Fast=play game back in the 1999 Dragon Annual.

You can read about the book's contents here if you're so inclined.

Thanks, Jon! Actually, the original Dark*Matter book had that adventure, too. I've run it a few times in the past. I should be able to have it in my arsenal of 'ready to play' games as it is so short.

Remove ads