NC Game Day XI: September 23! (Player Registration Now Open)

nakia said:
Is that a request for Sgt. Everson, or are you just shouting in patriotic fevor?

And you mean to tell me you guys are going to make the only woman at the table play the only woman in the party? Not that there's anything wrong with that. . .
I prefer to play women... in fact (as Psion can attest) I have, in the past, simply changed the sex of a character when it was given to me. hehehe.

Mark Causey

Explorer
Infected has been submitted and is awaiting approval!

I just got off of the phone with Chessex and will have on hand special Infected dice to bring your zombie horror to a new level!

Rel

Liquid Awesome
adamantineangel said:
Infected has been submitted and is awaiting approval!

I just got off of the phone with Chessex and will have on hand special Infected dice to bring your zombie horror to a new level!

Approved and tables assigned.

I note that every game that has any players in it is now full. All the other games have zero players thus far. This will obviously change in the next couple weeks as any further players will have no option but to join a game with no players. Interesting.

I'll be out of town until middle of next week. I doubt I'll have net access between tomorrow and then. If there are any questions about anything until then, e-mail Morgenes.

Riggs

First Post
AA's there-for-one-and-all game

Just for the record, AA, it's very cool of you to provide a game for those without one, or wanting a change, etc. I'll come see how it goes and see what infected dice look like. Unless all of your hands are green over there or something, then I'll skip it. :D

Gerzel

First Post
Tipping the Scales

Grab some paydata.
Grab a chip with paydata.
Grab a chip with paydata from a guy.
Grab a chip with paydata from a guy in a crowded beer hall.
Grab a chip with paydata from a guy passed out in a crowded beer hall.
Grab a chip from a wizworm, dragon, who happens to be passed out in a crowded beer hall.
Things get interesting when the details come out.
Two hundred and twenty thousand nuyen for a short night's work?
Things get interesting and profitable when the details come out.

The game is set in Germany, six years after big D's death. Players don't have to know much about the Shadowrun setting, but experience always is welcome. The game will use the third edition rules, and the priority system to generate characters. All characters will be pre-generated or approved by the GM before the game starts.

Here I'm just posting up my offering for this gameday. It will be running in the morning slot.
Below is one of the pregens I've made for it.

Mage 1 -Elf Gypsy Spirit Summoner/Con Artist Wind Shaman*
*+2 dice Detection, +2 Dice spirits of the sky/+2 dice target numbers when not under open sky

Born just outside of Berlin in March of '38. He(or she) traveled with his parents and their gypsy clan, one that had managed to survive to the present, doing about what they had been doing for dozens of the past centuries. With the passing of the comet people all wanted answers and so business was good and the troupe had set up a semi-permanent camp on the outskirts of Berlin, near the edge of the corp and the anarchist zone.
Sure magic and all that is real now, but you still use the old tricks and techniques to aw the crowd. Sure, grandmama can see a little into the future, but that's not what people want when they go to her. A little mystery, slight of hand, a smile and a good show, or a lie is what people really need most of the time.

Body 2
Quickness 4
Strength 1
Intelligence 3
Willpower 6
Charisma 8

Skills:
**Body**
Athletics 1

**Quickness**
Shotgun 2
Stealth 4
Sleight of Hand 4

**Strength**

**Intelligence**
Aura Reading 1

**Willpower**
Conjuring 6
Sorcery 6

**Charisma**
Stage Magic 8
Interrogation 2
Negotiation 6

**Reaction**

Spells
**Detection**
Analyze Truth 1
Clairaudiance 2
Catalog 1
Detect Enemies 3
Detect Data Chips 2 (includes credsticks and other data chips)
Enhance Aim 4
Mindlink 1(f)
**Directed Illusion**
Entertainment 2(f)

**Spirits**
A force 3 wind spirit owing 3 favors (9)

**Equipment**
Low Lifestyle
Shotgun Mossberg SM-CMDT
Expendable Detection Focus (force 1)
Magic Wand (Entertainment Fetish)
Mindlink Fetish
Secure Long Coat
Leftover funds 134 nuyen

Last edited:

Mark Causey

Explorer
Riggs said:
Just for the record, AA, it's very cool of you to provide a game for those without one, or wanting a change, etc. I'll come see how it goes and see what infected dice look like. Unless all of your hands are green over there or something, then I'll skip it. :D

Thanks, I appreciate it! It's the good will I've received in the past towards being a floating GM that makes me do it again.

Here's hoping some people want to play the game! The dice have been made and I expect to have them this weekend.

Last edited:

Alenda

First Post
adamantineangel said:
What would people like to see as an end result of these photos? A simple website, or something more permanent?

Posting them to the NC Gameday web site is fine with me! It's great to have all the Gameday pics in one place, IMHO.

Alenda

First Post
Here's what I have for the character/player breakdown for OoTS:

Toras - Vaarsuvius
Riggs - Roy
Lola or CL - Elan (whoever arrives at my game first gets him)

Players who didn't call dibs on characters:
jcushman
kylekatern

Unclaimed characters:
Haley
Durgan

Also, Thaniel called dibs on Belkar, but I don't know if he signed up for my game using another name. If not, Belkar is on the table as well.

Remove ads