NC Game Day XI: September 23! (Player Registration Now Open)

Alenda

First Post
Cthulhu's Librarian said:
As will Mrs. Cthulhu's Librarian.

36.gif

In regards to the pre-NC Game Day dinner, Scott. I'd be happy to have it anywhere--either at a restaurant or at your house. Like other ENWorlders, I'm concerned about putting you and your family out since you've been hosting the dinner for the past several game days.

I'm more than happy to help find a restaurant if you want to go that route.

Mark Causey

Explorer
Hey waitaminnut. I can see how many have registered for a particular game and who they are. It's on the left under Event Details after clicking on the magnifying glass. Cool.

Belen

Adventurer
adamantineangel said:
Hey waitaminnut. I can see how many have registered for a particular game and who they are. It's on the left under Event Details after clicking on the magnifying glass. Cool.

That is after people have signed up. I wanted to see who the GM was and how many slots available before people starting signing up.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
It's really no trouble having folks over here for dinner. But instead of me trying to make a big meal or whatever, I think we might just do a huge pizza order again this time. Morgana and Samantha both like meeting everybody and I'd especially love for Mo to get to meet Mrs. Cthulhu's Librarian and Mrs. Nakia this time.

I'll see what we can do about the website soon.

nakia

First Post
Characters for A Stopgap Measure

Here are the basic concepts for the six PC's for our game. First come, first served. Stats and attitudes toward other PC's will be distributed privately, either via email or at the Game Day.

Captain Malcolm Sumner, His Majesty's Army: God, had it only been two years? You've become a veteran so fast, bleeding out your innocence in Belgium and France. Your CO was blown to bits by the Blitzkrieg. Half your company was strafed into oblivion on the beach at Dunkrik. Somehow, you've made it. Now you are in command of a ragtag group charged with a vital mission that, frankly, you find hard to believe. Still, you'll show your mettle and get it done.

Sgt. Joe Everson, USMC: You've taken to the Marines like a duck to water. Duty. Honor. Country. You're all for it. What's more, you're good at it. You're the consummate Marine. Even in such an irregular unit, you'll complete your mission and bring your men back alive. (Marine Rifleman)

Cpl. Carl Grabowski, U.S. Army: The choice was simple -- join the Army or go to jail. Hell, that mick had it coming. You joined up and found yourself pretty good at some basic army tasks -- namely, shooting things and killing people. Never so good at the following orders part, though. You've got a mean temper. Now, you are on some special mission. Live fire, open season on some bad guys. Sounds fun. (Heavy Weapons)

Kami Vandisttart, His Majesty's Army: It is an honor to be selected for such a vital mission. It will bring honor to your country and your people. You will do your job quietly, resolutely, and without question. You seldom show doubt or feat, despite always going first, always being asked to take point, and always drawing the most dangerous assignments. (Gurkha Infiltrator)

Lt. John O'Malley, His Majesty's Army: Some in your native Ireland may resent your choice of service, but you could not sit idly by and watch the Nazi menace spread. You wanted to help. What you did not expect was to have your medical skills put to use with a special commando unit that exists only to see the mission done. What could be worth the lives of six people? Are you all really that expendable? (Medic)

Michelle LeMarc, French Resistance: They don't want you along. They think you are weak. They think you are bad luck. Well, they didn't see the Nazi tanks along the Champs Elysees. They don't have parents and friends in occupied territory. They don't know what you know. The liberation of your homeland begins with this mission. (female French spy/assassin)

Ethernaut

First Post
Hey Nakia, I'm glad to see that you are going to run that WWII game. I love the characters. Please tell me how it goes!

(Alas, I won't be able to make this GameDay. But I'm really hoping I can make the next one.)

The_Universe

First Post
nakia said:
Here are the basic concepts for the six PC's for our game. First come, first served. Stats and attitudes toward other PC's will be distributed privately, either via email or at the Game Day.

Captain Malcolm Sumner, His Majesty's Army: God, had it only been two years? You've become a veteran so fast, bleeding out your innocence in Belgium and France. Your CO was blown to bits by the Blitzkrieg. Half your company was strafed into oblivion on the beach at Dunkrik. Somehow, you've made it. Now you are in command of a ragtag group charged with a vital mission that, frankly, you find hard to believe. Still, you'll show your mettle and get it done.

Sgt. Joe Everson, USMC: You've taken to the Marines like a duck to water. Duty. Honor. Country. You're all for it. What's more, you're good at it. You're the consummate Marine. Even in such an irregular unit, you'll complete your mission and bring your men back alive. (Marine Rifleman)

Cpl. Carl Grabowski, U.S. Army: The choice was simple -- join the Army or go to jail. Hell, that mick had it coming. You joined up and found yourself pretty good at some basic army tasks -- namely, shooting things and killing people. Never so good at the following orders part, though. You've got a mean temper. Now, you are on some special mission. Live fire, open season on some bad guys. Sounds fun. (Heavy Weapons)

Kami Vandisttart, His Majesty's Army: It is an honor to be selected for such a vital mission. It will bring honor to your country and your people. You will do your job quietly, resolutely, and without question. You seldom show doubt or feat, despite always going first, always being asked to take point, and always drawing the most dangerous assignments. (Gurkha Infiltrator)

Lt. John O'Malley, His Majesty's Army: Some in your native Ireland may resent your choice of service, but you could not sit idly by and watch the Nazi menace spread. You wanted to help. What you did not expect was to have your medical skills put to use with a special commando unit that exists only to see the mission done. What could be worth the lives of six people? Are you all really that expendable? (Medic)

Michelle LeMarc, French Resistance: They don't want you along. They think you are weak. They think you are bad luck. Well, they didn't see the Nazi tanks along the Champs Elysees. They don't have parents and friends in occupied territory. They don't know what you know. The liberation of your homeland begins with this mission. (female French spy/assassin)
Sumner's my first choice, followed closely by Grabowski, and then Vandisttart. If someone else really wants Sumner, I won't object, and I'll just take Grabowski (if that makes sense). Looking forward to it!

Remove ads