• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NC Game Day XI: September 23! (Player Registration Now Open)

Rel said:
Oh and also, what are the feelings about the Friday Night Dinner this time around? Mo told me the other night that if we wanted to have it here again that it was fine with her. I think she thinks that that will provide a big incentive for me to keep the house clean. ;)

Regardless, I could probably make that happen if we wanted. If there is a local eatery that would suit our needs then that would be fine also.

Sing out with your opinions.
We'll be leaving from Williamsburg on Friday at, hopefully, about 4 o'clock (if not before)... which means we'll be arriving in the Apex area between 7 and 8. That said, I'm not particular about what we do.

Jon Potter

First Post
adamantineangel said:
Who reading this thread doesn't have both game slots in mind already?

I was thinking of running something less indie, maybe a Delta Green game?

I'm not spoken for in the a.m. and I'm always in the mood for some cosmic horror. I've never played Delta Green, however, so let that be your guide.

Belen

Adventurer
Rel said:
Well, registration is open and unbelievable.

Nakia's game had 5 registrations in 30 seconds. It had 3 of them in the first 5 seconds. I turned ON the friggin registration and I was lucky to get a spot!

I know. I borrowed a laptop from a friend and I signed up at almost 5 on the button and was the last person to get in the game.

Crazy. At least Nakia knows that he is loved.

Henry

Autoexreginated
BelenUmeria said:
Crazy. At least Nakia knows that he is loved.

Yes, and I'm sure he loves us in the way a drill sergeant loves his recruits. :)

Rel said:
what are the feelings about the Friday Night Dinner this time around? Mo told me the other night that if we wanted to have it here again

While I'm pretty nonchalant about the meeting place, it does strike me as a really good place, because (1) most of the attendees know where it is, and possibly have it still in their mapquest favorites, and (2) it's a lot more casual if some people miss the start of the meeting-time, and (3) it's got decent parking (if you count your neighbors' curbs. ;))

The con is (1) We've been taking advantage of your hospitality to a hell of a large degree over time.

Belen

Adventurer
Rel said:
Oh and also, what are the feelings about the Friday Night Dinner this time around?

I am fine with whatever you choose, Rel. It is fine to have it at your place, although if you want to take a break, then Alenda told me that Ragazzi's (at Cary Town Center) has a private room.

And you'd probably be able to get to bed at a decent hour.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Don't forget that Creative Mountain Games is happy to support your (and any) gameday. Once the day has come and the games have been played, anyone who has run a game can simple email me, include a link to the thread of the gameday with some post in the thread that verifies they actually ran the game (perhaps one where they thank the players and hosts). CMG will be happy to give them a prize of some type from among our products.

Good luck on your gameday! :)

Belen

Adventurer
Mark CMG said:
Don't forget that Creative Mountain Games is happy to support your (and any) gameday. Once the day has come and the games have been played, anyone who has run a game can simple email me, include a link to the thread of the gameday with some post in the thread that verifies they actually ran the game (perhaps one where they thank the players and hosts). CMG will be happy to give them a prize of some type from among our products.

When are we going tonconvince you to actually attend the gameday?

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
BelenUmeria said:
When are we going tonconvince you to actually attend the gameday?

I'd love to do that and hope to someday. I'm actually in the process of moving to a new apartment this week, including cleaning and painting the whole place as sometimes needs be with older places. Given that, I can't make any travel plans for a bit. Fortunately, you guys hold regular gamedays and I have some relatives in SC (down the coast in Pawleys) so the possibility of attending a future NC gameday is very likely. Thanks for the invite, Belen! :)

Kunimatyu

First Post
Torm said:
Kunimatyu -

I just signed up for your game, and was going to go ahead and sign up for Oncarou (he was at work) but there was only one seat left. Is he still down to play Jayne?

That shouldn't be a problem, but the game is apparently full with four slots? Rel, can I add two more without totally altering existing registrations?

Belen

Adventurer
Website

I have some comments about the website. There was a time when you could see the username of the GM and the number of slots in a game. That info seems to be absent these days, so I would love to have it come back.

Remove ads