• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NC Game Day XI: September 23! (Player Registration Now Open)

Henry

Autoexreginated
BelenUmeria said:
I have some comments about the website. There was a time when you could see the username of the GM and the number of slots in a game. That info seems to be absent these days, so I would love to have it come back.

The GM Name you can see on the schedule (the part with the tables listed), but I don't remember a feature which showed that and list of open slots together. Would be nice to have, though.

Mark Causey

Explorer
Henry said:
The GM Name you can see on the schedule (the part with the tables listed), but I don't remember a feature which showed that and list of open slots together. Would be nice to have, though.

Dave's right, it used to be there. Or was that just for games I was running?

nakia

First Post
Well, my game became full in under 30 seconds. Wow. That makes me feel good (and kinda nervous). I'll work doubly hard to make the game worthy of such attention. When in doubt -- more Nazi's.

I like hanging out at Scott's place on Friday night, but am fine with going out somewhere else. Mrs. nakia will be in attendance this year and she's excited to meet everyone.

nakia

First Post
Jon Potter said:
I'm not spoken for in the a.m. and I'm always in the mood for some cosmic horror. I've never played Delta Green, however, so let that be your guide.

Jon -- I had a spot reserved in my game that will not be used. It's yours if you want it (not to tear you away from the Delta Green game, which sounds very fun). If not, that's fine. I'll open it up to whomever if you decline.

Mark Causey

Explorer
I'm just trying to provide a game for people who don't have access to one, and I'm also trying to field for opinions as to what said people would want to play.

Jon Potter

First Post
nakia said:
Jon -- I had a spot reserved in my game that will not be used. It's yours if you want it (not to tear you away from the Delta Green game, which sounds very fun). If not, that's fine. I'll open it up to whomever if you decline.

Given that Delta Green is still up in the air at this point, I'll be quite happy to step into the Grim Tales game!

I'm sure adamantineangel won't be upset.

Do I need to do anything at the registration site?

nakia

First Post
Jon Potter said:
Do I need to do anything at the registration site?

I don't think so. I didn't even put that slot in there, so you should be golden. Rel, please correct me if I am wrong.

Characters will be posted soon.

Mark Causey

Explorer
Hey everybody I've stopped messing around and have made a decision. I'm running a game called Infected:

Your life is totally screwed up. Now, with just one chance to fix it, the end of the world is on top of you. Who will you sacrifice to get what you desperately need? And what kind of monster will it make of you?​

As soon as Neal approves it, I'll open up registration. And yes, I realize that I might have had more registrants if I'd announced it earlier, but c'est la vie.

Mark

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads