NC Game Day XI: September 23! (Player Registration Now Open)

Jon Potter

First Post
nakia said:
Kami Vandisttart, His Majesty's Army: It is an honor to be selected for such a vital mission. It will bring honor to your country and your people. You will do your job quietly, resolutely, and without question. You seldom show doubt or fear, despite always going first, always being asked to take point, and always drawing the most dangerous assignments. (Gurkha Infiltrator)

Kami must be mine!

If I may be so bold...

Toras

First Post
Managed a slot for Order of the Stick (woot)
-Might I ask for Vaarsuvius (Verbose Verbage and Androgynous Arcane Adept)

Henry

Autoexreginated
Grabowski's my first choice, followed by O'malley. Playing Grabowski as a former Chicago or Brooklyn Mafia-Type could be cool. Getting visions of Paul Sorvino from The Rocketeer... :D

nakia

First Post
Rel said:
Sgt. Joe!

GO JOE!

Is that a request for Sgt. Everson, or are you just shouting in patriotic fevor?

And you mean to tell me you guys are going to make the only woman at the table play the only woman in the party? Not that there's anything wrong with that. . .

Belen

Adventurer
nakia said:
Is that a request for Sgt. Everson, or are you just shouting in patriotic fevor?

And you mean to tell me you guys are going to make the only woman at the table play the only woman in the party? Not that there's anything wrong with that. . .

No. I just do not want to play a Frenchie. :p

Henry

Autoexreginated
I'm not averse to playing Michelle ("Ma Belle, sont les mots qui vont tres bien ensemble") but I'm thinking it'll be easier with a Brooklyn accent than a French one. I'm easy, otherwise...

Hopefully, she'll have a Liberator Pistol on her as a last-ditch backup, despite how sucky it is... :)

Rel

Liquid Awesome
nakia said:

Yes, I want to play Sgt. Everson. However I DO promise to shout with patriotic fervor while playing him.

Michelle LeMarc, French Resistance: They don't want you along. They think you are weak. They think you are bad luck. Well, they didn't see the Nazi tanks along the Champs Elysees. They don't have parents and friends in occupied territory. They don't know what you know. The liberation of your homeland begins with this mission. (female French spy/assassin)

I'd happily play Michelle LeMarc!

Remove ads