NC Game Day XI: September 23! (Player Registration Now Open)

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Attention People!

Can I get a quick head count of how many people are planning to coming to my house on Friday night? Also, anybody need directions?

Kunimatyu

First Post
I wish I could, but I have other obligations that night. A shame, really; I would have liked to meet everyone before Game Day got in full swing.

The_Universe

First Post
Rel said:
Attention People!

Can I get a quick head count of how many people are planning to coming to my house on Friday night? Also, anybody need directions?
There'll be three, total, in my crew. QueenD, myself, and Aim-54.

Looking forward to it!

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it to this game day. Gotta work. :(

Won't even make it to Rel's Friday night either as I have a game that night.

Hope you guys have fun!!

Rel

Liquid Awesome
A thought just came to me from reading another thread. And don't consider this to be "set in stone" or anything, but I have a feeling that I could probably talk Samantha into running one of her "Descent Adventure" dungeon crawls for folks on Friday night if anybody was interested. If you're planning on getting to the house fairly early (say by around 7:00) then she would probably have time to run the game before bedtime (8:00ish).

Let me know if being GMed by a 5 year old is something you'd want to try and I'll mention it to her.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Rel said:
...I could probably talk Samantha into running one of her "Descent Adventure" dungeon crawls for folks on Friday night if anybody was interested. If you're planning on getting to the house fairly early (say by around 7:00) then she would probably have time to run the game before bedtime (8:00ish).

Let me know if being GMed by a 5 year old is something you'd want to try and I'll mention it to her.

Hell ye.... er, shoot, yes! :) I plan to leave early that day, so unless really bad things occur, I'll be showing up in the 6 pm to 6:45 pm range.

Remove ads