• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NC Game Day XI: September 23! (Player Registration Now Open)

Mark Causey

Explorer
Henry said:
Ditto that. Lemme die with a grenade in my hand, a curse on my lips, and slam-dunking said grenade in the middle of a group of enemies, and I'm good. :D

Just wear chain-mail, except make every chain connected to a grenade pin!

nakia said:
Sarah and I will be there (as Rich as already mentioned). Could we get directions? I know I've been there a couple of times, but I've never driven. And last time Rich and I got all kinds of lost on the way back to the Red Roof.

Actually, that was two times ago. Last time, Dave Stebbins and I managed to figure it out with no problems. But directions, just to make sure, are always good.

Rel said:
Hmm. Will you guys be going to Belen and Alenda's before you come to my place?

The reason I ask is that I'm working "all day" tomorrow. To some of my clients, "all day" means 3-4 hours. To others it means "all day and into the evening until we're done". So I'm not precisely certain what time I'm going to get home in the afternoon. I sincerely doubt that these attorneys (or witnesses) are going to want to run past 5:00 on a Friday but there is always that slim possibility.

I'll try and make sure that Morgana and Samantha are around to greet any early arrivals just in case I'm running a bit late.
We had planned to go straight to y'alls house. However, we can plan to arrive closer to 7 than to 5 just in case. :)

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
We had planned to go straight to y'alls house. However, we can plan to arrive closer to 7 than to 5 just in case. :)

How about we split the difference at 6:00? I hate to miss any time I might get to spend with you guys just because I'm overly cautious. If you beat me to the house by a couple minutes then you and Samantha can compare cowgirl boots or something.

P.S. Just as a reminder: Pirate Book! ;)

Rel said:
How about we split the difference at 6:00? I hate to miss any time I might get to spend with you guys just because I'm overly cautious. If you beat me to the house by a couple minutes then you and Samantha can compare cowgirl boots or something.

P.S. Just as a reminder: Pirate Book! ;)
Sounds like a delight! :) Eeeeeee! See you tomorrow!

Pepster

First Post
Ready for a diversion

After the week I've had, I'm ready for a diversion. I'm driving up and won't get to Raleigh until 8-9PM, so I'll be ready for a day of dice rollin' on Saturday.

Safe travels for you road warriors.

Pepster

Torm

Explorer
To Whom It May Concern:

I never did get together materials to run a game like I had wanted to, none of the crew riding with me is signed up for morning games, AND I've been a bit under the weather for the last week or so, so I really don't feel like getting up at 5 AM to drive up there.

All that said, Oncarou, Kernelpanik, and myself WILL be there for our afternoon session of Firefly - we're just going to start out a little later and get to Talley around the end of the first gaming blocks.

Sass all you hoopy froods there. :cool:

Henry

Autoexreginated
Torm said:
To Whom It May Concern:

I never did get together materials to run a game like I had wanted to, none of the crew riding with me is signed up for morning games, AND I've been a bit under the weather for the last week or so, so I really don't feel like getting up at 5 AM to drive up there.

All that said, Oncarou, Kernelpanik, and myself WILL be there for our afternoon session of Firefly - we're just going to start out a little later and get to Talley around the end of the first gaming blocks.

Sass all you hoopy froods there. :cool:

Sorry to hear that, man. Will you guys stay for dinner?

Remove ads