NC Game Day XI: September 23! (Player Registration Now Open)

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Just a quick FYI for the gathering at my place on Friday:

The plan is that we'll order pizza after a few people get there. Meanwhile I'll have some chips and salad if folks want something to snack on. As for beverages I'll have a few bottles of various kinds of soda. If you want to be assured that we'll have your flavor of choice, you should bring it. That includes any kind of alcoholic beverages as well.

Rel said:
Just a quick FYI for the gathering at my place on Friday:

The plan is that we'll order pizza after a few people get there. Meanwhile I'll have some chips and salad if folks want something to snack on. As for beverages I'll have a few bottles of various kinds of soda. If you want to be assured that we'll have your flavor of choice, you should bring it. That includes any kind of alcoholic beverages as well.
Kennon, Jeremiah and I should arrive sometime between 5 and 7 depending on traffic. :)

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
Kennon, Jeremiah and I should arrive sometime between 5 and 7 depending on traffic. :)

Hmm. Will you guys be going to Belen and Alenda's before you come to my place?

The reason I ask is that I'm working "all day" tomorrow. To some of my clients, "all day" means 3-4 hours. To others it means "all day and into the evening until we're done". So I'm not precisely certain what time I'm going to get home in the afternoon. I sincerely doubt that these attorneys (or witnesses) are going to want to run past 5:00 on a Friday but there is always that slim possibility.

I'll try and make sure that Morgana and Samantha are around to greet any early arrivals just in case I'm running a bit late.

nakia

First Post
Sarah and I will be there (as Rich as already mentioned). Could we get directions? I know I've been there a couple of times, but I've never driven. And last time Rich and I got all kinds of lost on the way back to the Red Roof.

You can email them to me if you want.

And, let me apologize in advance for killing all my players. Work has been really busy and stressful this past week, so somebody's gotta bear the brunt. :D

Rel

Liquid Awesome
nakia said:
Sarah and I will be there (as Rich as already mentioned). Could we get directions? I know I've been there a couple of times, but I've never driven. And last time Rich and I got all kinds of lost on the way back to the Red Roof.

You can email them to me if you want.

And, let me apologize in advance for killing all my players. Work has been really busy and stressful this past week, so somebody's gotta bear the brunt. :D

E-mail sent. Bummer that we're all gonna die but that's fine as long as we get to take our share of Nazis with us.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Rel said:
E-mail sent. Bummer that we're all gonna die but that's fine as long as we get to take our share of Nazis with us.
Ditto that. Lemme die with a grenade in my hand, a curse on my lips, and slam-dunking said grenade in the middle of a group of enemies, and I'm good. :D

Remove ads