NC Game Day XI: September 23! (Player Registration Now Open)

Mark Causey

Explorer
I'm spoken for on Saturday. We're screening our porch and I'm visiting the in-laws. I'll still be screening come Sunday, but by 1 it'll be too hot and I should be able to get away. If it's at your house and the family's there, I might be able to get Claire to come as well.

Have fun gang! I won't be around this time, but I'm going to make a huge effort to make the April Gameday (with waaaaaay less props). In other news, I chatted with Piratecat at KahunaCon and he seemed interested in coming down for April; we should bug him about that when it gets closer to time.

NCSUCodeMonkey

Belen

Adventurer
Rel said:
For those of you interested in playing my "playtest" pre-Game Day Pirates of the Caribbean game at AF&G, is the Saturday of Labor Day weekend absolutely horrible for you? That would be September 2nd from 1-6pm. Sunday was out because the whole store is reserved for a warhammer game.

If Sunday is vastly more workable then we could maybe play at my house instead of the store.

This is not a problem with us. We can do that Saturday. They even have the private room available, I believe.

Belen

Adventurer
NCSUCodeMonkey said:
Have fun gang! I won't be around this time, but I'm going to make a huge effort to make the April Gameday (with waaaaaay less props). In other news, I chatted with Piratecat at KahunaCon and he seemed interested in coming down for April; we should bug him about that when it gets closer to time.

NCSUCodeMonkey

You were very missed at Gen Con. Alenda is running a sequel to her Halfling Musketeers in April though called "20 Leers After." I know that she really wants you to play in it.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
BelenUmeria said:
You were very missed at Gen Con. Alenda is running a sequel to her Halfling Musketeers in April though called "20 Leers After." I know that she really wants you to play in it.

And I think I would be remiss if I didn't mention that the Halfling Musketeers was among the most popular games at GenCon. Alenda made a huge impression for her first GenCon GMing experience!

Alenda

First Post
BelenUmeria said:
Alenda is running a sequel to her Halfling Musketeers in April though called "20 Leers After." I know that she really wants you to play in it.

Hell, yeah! I'll save a slot for you and everything, Matt. Reveal told me that the main reason he wanted to play in my Halfling Musketeers at GenCon was because of your outrageous accent!

Alenda

First Post
Thaniel said:
But, that OoTS game sounds like a blast. Alenda: Any way I can get dibs on Belkar?

I wasn't going to do the dibs thing, but since folks really seem to want to do that, I'll play along. Once you register on the site, you can call dibs on Belkar.

I'm still interested to see who's going to win the Elan slot. While Lola's attempt at invisibility will be well-received since she's of the female persuasion, CL was recently declared "cutest man on ENWorld", so her success won't be guaranteed ;)

Seriously, though, how about a friendly competition? Whoever writes the best worst song about Elan gets to play him. Are you game?

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Let this serve as official notice that we'll play the WFRP Pirates of the Caribbean game at AF&G on September 2nd. I've got Jon, Belen and Alenda lined up so far. I'll see if I can round up Holly and Jenny. Dave, do you think you could get Stu to play with us? He's a great guy and I have always enjoyed talking with him at the DM Dinners.

Remove ads