• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NC Game Day XI: September 23! (Player Registration Now Open)

Henry

Autoexreginated
Nakia said:
I honestly didn't think so many people would be interested, given this will be the first game I've run at a Game Day.

Couple a great game idea with a known good gamer, and you get a broken floodgate. :)

"I, Pope!" :)

Jon Potter

First Post
nakia said:
Totally! Sorry I missed you, Jon.

Just to clear up some confusion, I am only reserving one slot prior to registration.

No sweat! I've yet to have a bad Game Day experience even when I didn't get into The Game That I Thought Was The Be All & End All™.

I am glad that there's still time for me to poach... er... I mean register for your game. :]

Sorry if I was misleading. I honestly didn't think so many people would be interested, given this will be the first game I've run at a Game Day.

Well for me, it's that whole "Grim" + "Tales" thing. I really am a nut for the system; it's different from the standard d20 fair in all the ways that I think are great and in none of the ways that I think are doo-doo.

Jon Potter

First Post
Henry said:
For myself, I'm thinking of running a few things:

1. Another "Arkham Squad" Grim Tales game
2. An Old School AD&D game (maybe not Frost Giant Jarl, but something smaller)!
3. An adventure set in the world of EQUILIBRIUM, using the Spycraft rules... :)

Either of those first two sound good to me. I so enjoyed the recipe for Arkham Squad that I had to steal it for myself, as you know. And the first Giant-stomp was a blast despite the double-digit party size (or maybe because of it). I know nothing about EQUILIBRIUM, so I can't really comment on that.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Darth K'Trava said:
That and being one of the first to list a game on the thread..... ;)

And Rel would make one hawt Ginger..... :lol:

I think the van dyke I've been sporting since just before GenCon kinda kills it. A bearded Ginger just doesn't do it for anybody.

Remove ads