NC Game Day XI: September 23! (Player Registration Now Open)

Henry

Autoexreginated
Nakia said:
I honestly didn't think so many people would be interested, given this will be the first game I've run at a Game Day.

Couple a great game idea with a known good gamer, and you get a broken floodgate. :)

"I, Pope!" :)

Jon Potter

First Post
nakia said:
Totally! Sorry I missed you, Jon.

Just to clear up some confusion, I am only reserving one slot prior to registration.

No sweat! I've yet to have a bad Game Day experience even when I didn't get into The Game That I Thought Was The Be All & End All™.

I am glad that there's still time for me to poach... er... I mean register for your game. :]

Sorry if I was misleading. I honestly didn't think so many people would be interested, given this will be the first game I've run at a Game Day.

Well for me, it's that whole "Grim" + "Tales" thing. I really am a nut for the system; it's different from the standard d20 fair in all the ways that I think are great and in none of the ways that I think are doo-doo.

Jon Potter

First Post
Henry said:
For myself, I'm thinking of running a few things:

1. Another "Arkham Squad" Grim Tales game
2. An Old School AD&D game (maybe not Frost Giant Jarl, but something smaller)!
3. An adventure set in the world of EQUILIBRIUM, using the Spycraft rules... :)

Either of those first two sound good to me. I so enjoyed the recipe for Arkham Squad that I had to steal it for myself, as you know. And the first Giant-stomp was a blast despite the double-digit party size (or maybe because of it). I know nothing about EQUILIBRIUM, so I can't really comment on that.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Darth K'Trava said:
That and being one of the first to list a game on the thread..... ;)

And Rel would make one hawt Ginger..... :lol:

I think the van dyke I've been sporting since just before GenCon kinda kills it. A bearded Ginger just doesn't do it for anybody.

Remove ads