NC Game Day XI: September 23! (Player Registration Now Open)

Rel said:
Not to mention that none of us really knew each other until we went to our first NC Game Day. And now we're all busom pals! Some more busom than others...but you get my point! ;)

I've warned you about staring at my chest once -- don't make me slap you :p

Is there any place really close to stay? I'd be tempted to Amtrak down for the weekend if I can find a cheap hotel nearby.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Rodrigo Istalindir said:

Is there any place really close to stay? I'd be tempted to Amtrak down for the weekend if I can find a cheap hotel nearby.

There are a couple of hotels close by to the university I know. I'll see if I can dig up something more definitive by tomorrow AM.

Belen

Adventurer
Rodrigo Istalindir said:

If we were not full at our place, then we'd have you stay with us. It was great to game with you at Gen Con! I have meetings all day today, but if I get a chance, then I'll help Rel look for hotels.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Yeah, you're the only person who was interested, so I'll go the way of the EQUILIBRIUM concept. :) Plus, one or two of the guys in my gaming group seemed interested also, so I'll post a game today before 5.

Henry

Autoexreginated
My Event, "EQUILIBRIUM: Mors Gratia Artis" has just been posted, but not yet approved.

The Nation of Libria is all. Father speaks the guiding Word, and the Grammaton Clerics dispense his Word. Gone are the dangerous emotions of the past – fear, love, hate. These lead to chaos and corruption. Follow the Word. Live your life. Take your Interval. Libria will carry us to a better way.

Screw that.

For you, you are a sense offender – you dare to FEEL, to love, to hate, to aspire to something better. You forsook your “Intervals” of Prozium long ago, and have been driven underground by the pressure of the Clerics and their soldiers. Today, though, you strike a blow for all mankind – to rescue something long thought lost, and put heat on the police and allow your fellow Sense Offenders the time to put the seeds of Revolution in place. You, however, have something that the Clerics deem impossible… you have an ace up your sleeve…

Come adventure in the world of Equilibrium, as inspired by the 2002 Movie of the same name. (see “http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equilibrium_(2002_film)” for more information.) Knowledge of Spycraft is not needed to play, and knowledge of the Movie is not needed to play; only a familiarity with basic d20 rules, and a desire to play a high-octane character!

Pre-gen characters provided.

Jon Potter

First Post
Henry said:
Yeah, you're the only person who was interested, so I'll go the way of the EQUILIBRIUM concept.

EQUILIBRIUM was the only one that I knew nothing about. I've never heard of the movie until you posted the explanation.

Oh well, I guess I'll have to save my Cthulhu-stompin' and Giant-whompin' for another GameDay.

Riggs

First Post
OotS game

Hi everyone, it's been a while.

I think I can make this GD and would like to be in on the OotS game. I see dibs on some of them but I think I'd like to play Roy if he's still available. I have about as much practice getting fed up with silliness as I have promoting it, so that could be considered a good start for a character RP.

Nevermind....

Thanks BelenUmeria and Rel, but I'm gonna have to miss this one. I just realized that that weekend is not only the only time I can get to the RenFair with my friends, it's also one of my best friend's 40th birthday, and I need to be here for the funeral.

There is a Spring one too, though, isn't there?

Remove ads