NC Game Day XI: September 23! (Player Registration Now Open)

Henry

Autoexreginated
Rodrigo Istalindir said:
Thanks BelenUmeria and Rel, but I'm gonna have to miss this one. I just realized that that weekend is not only the only time I can get to the RenFair with my friends, it's also one of my best friend's 40th birthday, and I need to be here for the funeral.

There is a Spring one too, though, isn't there?

April Gameday, which has recently been expanded to a Two-day event. Hope to see you for that one!

Henry said:
April Gameday, which has recently been expanded to a Two-day event. Hope to see you for that one!

Cool. Two days would be twice as good. :D I'll keep my eyes open for that one. In the meantime, hopefully there will be another DC area gameday or two.

Alenda

First Post
Riggs said:
I think I'd like to play Roy if he's still available. I have about as much practice getting fed up with silliness as I have promoting it, so that could be considered a good start for a character RP.

Awesome! Roy is all yours. It'll be a blast gaming with you!

Alenda

First Post
Rel, we talked to Stu last night and he's on for this weekend's play test of your Warhammer Pirates game. Now, practically our whole gaming group will be there!!

We'll see you then!

Belen

Adventurer
Jon Potter said:
EQUILIBRIUM was the only one that I knew nothing about. I've never heard of the movie until you posted the explanation.

Oh well, I guess I'll have to save my Cthulhu-stompin' and Giant-whompin' for another GameDay.

Jon: I will let you borrow the movie. Think "Brave new World/1984" meets "The Matrix." It really does rock.

Henry: I am so in your game.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Nakia may be in the same situation as me -- waiting for approval. I'm gettin' glued to my computer at 5pm Friday; the wife'll just have wait a minute to get picked up from work. :]

Henry

Autoexreginated
Cthulhu's Librarian said:
Are signups this Friday?

10-4, Good Buddy! Better put the URL pedal t' the metal on the weekend gateway at ought-5-pee-emm, and click yer compu-rat like a spring-loaded chicken!

Or, in layman's terms: Yep.

Remove ads