NC Game Day XI: September 23! (Player Registration Now Open)

Riggs

First Post
Yow Henry. My head hurts. :confused:

Henry, are you shooting for the late slot or early slot? For Equilibrium I mean. This site has been down to me all afternoon so sorry that I haven't risked much hopping around to confirm.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Henry said:
Nakia said he's posting in the Morning (9p-2p) slot; therefore, I'm posting in the afternoon slot (3p-8p).

I've just approved your game, Henry. To the best of my ability to tell, Nakia hasn't posted his or at least it hasn't gone through.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Henry said:
10-4, Good Buddy! Better put the URL pedal t' the metal on the weekend gateway at ought-5-pee-emm, and click yer compu-rat like a spring-loaded chicken!

Or, in layman's terms: Yep.

Ow! Now that the headache's tryin' to come back..... :lol:

As if seeing a fight between Oncaru and Belen to see who gets to play Jayne wouldn't make one's head hurt....

Especially with Torm mediating..... ;)

Let's see who bribes the "godling"..... :p

Alenda

First Post
Torm said:
Um. :\

Look at post #74. And Oncarou was in the room when I posted that - it wasn't just me calling it FOR him. Sorry.

Well, it's a moot point, since Belen has decided to play in Henry's game rather than the Firefly one. So Oncarou gets Jayne without a fight. :)

Hell, yeah! I'll save a slot for you and everything, Matt. Reveal told me that the main reason he wanted to play in my Halfling Musketeers at GenCon was because of your outrageous accent!
Wow, I'm truly flattered :). I think the only way that I could be more ribald in a game is if I were to play drunk.

NCSUCodeMonkey

(Who needs to read ENWorld more often.)

(Stupid work.)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases