NC Game Day XII: January 20th - BE THERE!

Jon Potter

First Post
Cthulhu's Librarian said:
And... REGISTRATION IS OPEN!

And... Once again I forgot to actually register! :mad:

Totally missed out on Henry's game as a result. And I was looking forward to reprising my role as Rath, the dwarven fighter/thief, too!

At least I managed to sign up for the "Betrayal" game before it was filled. So there is a bright spot.

Jon Potter

First Post
BelenUmeria said:
This gameday seems really small.

Well, the venue is significantly smaller than previous go-rounds. Remember how loud that main room can get?

I am wondering where a lot of the regulars are like Shemeska and his crew.

Shemeska has a story hour that his players (like Clueless) frequent. Stop over there and drop him a note.

Belen

Adventurer
Jon Potter said:
Well, the venue is significantly smaller than previous go-rounds. Remember how loud that main room can get?

Shemeska has a story hour that his players (like Clueless) frequent. Stop over there and drop him a note.

It is not that small. We could easily have the normal number of RPG games running with some of the board gamers and minis gamers as well.

Jon Potter

First Post
BelenUmeria said:
It is not that small.

Note that I didn't say "small" I said "smaller".

I think that it's unrealistic to think that you could fit the same number of concurrent games at AF&G as we've had at NCSU. You, yourself, were mightily perturbed by how hard it was to rpg when there was Magic and wargaming going on two feet away.

I think the back room will be in big demand.

Just sayin' is all.

Mark Causey

Explorer
Hey, I made a mistake. Even though I knew that I was running an afternoon game, I signed up for the morning slot. I have put the changes in but now the game isn't showing up. Is it being re-approved or something?

Rel

Liquid Awesome
adamantineangel said:
Hey, I made a mistake. Even though I knew that I was running an afternoon game, I signed up for the morning slot. I have put the changes in but now the game isn't showing up. Is it being re-approved or something?

It was being and has been re-approved.

Remove ads