NC Game Day XII: January 20th - BE THERE!

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
As always, Creative Mountain Games is happy to help your gameday with some prize support. Since it is a new year, I'll look over the process used in the past and figure out the best way for an ePublisher like myself to do so. In the meantime, "Game On!" :)

Mark Causey

Explorer
Mark CMG said:
As always, Creative Mountain Games is happy to help your gameday with some prize support. Since it is a new year, I'll look over the process used in the past and figure out the best way for an ePublisher like myself to do so. In the meantime, "Game On!" :)

Hey, Mark, have you looked at The Shadow of Yesterday? It's under a CC license and you can develop whatever you want so long as you keep the CC license. I'll be running a game at the Gameday.

Alenda

First Post
Templetroll said:
When I just clicked on the map on the gameday site under directions it shows Academy and Chapel hill intersection which is quite wrong. It is the mall across the street from the mall Walmart is in.

Huh, I get a 404 error when I try and view directions from the NC Gameday site.

I suggest using the directions on the AFNG web site itself at: http://www.allfunngames.com/directions.html

You can see a zoomed-in map of the shopping center and adjoining streets here: http://www.allfunngames.com/images/waverlymap.jpg

Henry

Autoexreginated
I just googled their address and it still weirds me out when I can see a place so clearly that one can see the cars parked in front of it at the time of the photo. :D

Pielorinho

Iron Fist of Pelor
I just put up the characters for Snakes on a Zeppelin (only the backgrounds--I'll send people links to their characters once they're chosen). I'm not sure if this link will take you to the descriptions, but it's worth a shot.

Daniel

Last edited:

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Pielorinho said:
I just put up the characters for Snakes on a Zeppelin (only the backgrounds--I'll send people links to their characters once they're chosen). I'm not sure if this link will take you to the pictures, but it's worth a shot.

Daniel

The link worked like a charm.

I love this batch of characters. Given my choice, I'd play either Luis Hidalgo or Saul Peterson (you had me with "secret information").

Pielorinho

Iron Fist of Pelor
I've run the game 1 1/2 times (the second time was with my young cousins over Thanksgiving, and we had to quit due to time constraints about halfway through). Luis has been played both times, and he was played in completely different ways each time. He's pretty fun. Saul only showed up in the second game, and can be a lot of fun too, especially if you enjoy punching people a lot. Don't put too much stock in his secret information, though :).

Daniel

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Pielorinho said:
I've run the game 1 1/2 times (the second time was with my young cousins over Thanksgiving, and we had to quit due to time constraints about halfway through). Luis has been played both times, and he was played in completely different ways each time. He's pretty fun. Saul only showed up in the second game, and can be a lot of fun too, especially if you enjoy punching people a lot. Don't put too much stock in his secret information, though :).

Daniel

Well, I'm again leaning a bit toward Luis. But your description of Saul makes me harken back to playing Mace Hunter in Piratecat's Mace Hunter and the Fountain of Youth game at GenCon 05'. That was when I coined the phrase, "swappin' the kissass all the live-long day".

Good times.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Templetroll said:
When I just clicked on the map on the gameday site under directions it shows Academy and Chapel hill intersection which is quite wrong. It is the mall across the street from the mall Walmart is in.

As I've never been to the store before, I hope the directions are fixed before Gameday.

Jon Potter

First Post
Rel said:
Oh and as for me, I'm going to run another Pirates of the Caribbean: Warhammer Style game. I'd love to get the local crowd together to run it for them beforehand.

Rel, is this still happening? Did it already happen and I'm just blissfully ignorant?

Remove ads