NC Game Day XII: January 20th - BE THERE!

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Jon Potter said:
Rel, is this still happening? Did it already happen and I'm just blissfully ignorant?

Thus far it hasn't happened and it looks iffy. I know that Belen and Alenda are out for weekend after next (the 13-14th), which would be the soonest I could do it. If you and AA are up for it that weekend then I can try and round up a few more people.

Oh, and I'll get that directions thing fixed before the end of the week. But the place is very easy to get to so it shouldn't be a problem.

Jon Potter

First Post
Rel said:
Thus far it hasn't happened and it looks iffy. I know that Belen and Alenda are out for weekend after next (the 13-14th), which would be the soonest I could do it. If you and AA are up for it that weekend then I can try and round up a few more people.

I'm available.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Jon Potter said:
Sunday is preferable, but I have some flexibility.

Thanks, Jon. I can pin this down by Friday I'm sure. I saw Holly today and I'm going to try and recruit her and her friend Jenny as well.

Jon Potter

First Post
Rel said:
Thanks, Jon. I can pin this down by Friday I'm sure. I saw Holly today and I'm going to try and recruit her and her friend Jenny as well.

Sounds good to me. However, after speaking to my wife it turns out my "flexibility" with regard to Saturday and Sunday extends to: can it be Sunday?

Turns out we have a shindig on the Saturday in question that I had completely forgotten about.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Jon Potter said:
Sounds good to me. However, after speaking to my wife it turns out my "flexibility" with regard to Saturday and Sunday extends to: can it be Sunday?

Turns out we have a shindig on the Saturday in question that I had completely forgotten about.

Sunday it is then.

Pepster

First Post
The flu

Well, yesterday I felt like Wile E. Coyote after a cliff fall. If you're too sick to surf the web, then you're really sick. I feel better today and the fever has mostly broken, but with NC GameDay in two weeks, I may not be able to attend. I will not come if I feel I could spread this. I definitely don't want the ENWorld'ers to catch this crud. It's really nasty.

Heath

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Pepster said:
Well, yesterday I felt like Wile E. Coyote after a cliff fall. If you're too sick to surf the web, then you're really sick. I feel better today and the fever has mostly broken, but with NC GameDay in two weeks, I may not be able to attend. I will not come if I feel I could spread this. I definitely don't want the ENWorld'ers to catch this crud. It's really nasty.

Heath

Two weeks is a pretty long time to get over being sick. I'm sure you'll be fine by Game Day.

Remove ads