NC Game Day XII: January 20th - BE THERE!

I'm not going to be able to make it to the Gameday. I'm sick. Driving the 3 hours to Raleigh would be hell with my stuffed up head and fever. Sorry. I'm going to miss playing in Henry & AdamantineAngels games. I was really looking forward to them...

Dykstrav

Adventurer
Unfortunately... It looks like I'm probably gonna have to skip the game day this time (keep your fingers crossed).

Is anyone interested in joining up for a 3.5 Greyhawk game?

Jon Potter

First Post
Cthulhu's Librarian said:
I'm not going to be able to make it to the Gameday. I'm sick. Driving the 3 hours to Raleigh would be hell with my stuffed up head and fever. Sorry. I'm going to miss playing in Henry & AdamantineAngels games. I was really looking forward to them...

Damn. And me already commited for that slot...

Mark Causey

Explorer
Rich, sorry about your illness. Maybe it's for the best. After my game, you may have become dissatisfied with the rest of your gaming experiences.

Scott, what time's the get-together tonight?

adamantineangel said:
Rich, sorry about your illness. Maybe it's for the best. After my game, you may have become dissatisfied with the rest of your gaming experiences.

melodramatic7mf.gif

Pepster

First Post
Rich, you have my sympathies. I had the flu two weeks ago...it's mostly gone, except for the annoying cough.

Heath

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Have fun tomorrow! :)

And don't forget . . .

Mark CMG said:
As always, Creative Mountain Games is happy to help your gameday with some prize support. Since it is a new year, I'll look over the process used in the past and figure out the best way for an ePublisher like myself to do so. In the meantime, "Game On!" :)

Looks like I missed your post (sorry).

adamantineangel said:
Hey, Mark, have you looked at The Shadow of Yesterday? It's under a CC license and you can develop whatever you want so long as you keep the CC license. I'll be running a game at the Gameday.

That looks neat. I'll have to check it out more closely but I'm fairly tight with just working from the OGL and SRD related materials. If I was a bigger company with more people, I might be more tempted, initially. Nevertheless, thanks for the tip. :)

Rel

Liquid Awesome
adamantineangel said:

Scott, what time's the get-together tonight?

Anytime after 6:00 is fine. And please feel free to bring your lovely wives, the lot of you. And give me a shout if you need directions at the last minute.

Alenda

First Post

Don't feel bad, Rich. Belen is down sick too with something approximating the flu. He's been feverish and stuffed up all night, and he hasn't gotten any sleep since we got home from Florida last night at 11pm. I'll be running his game for him, but that means that there will be a vacant spot in Henry's game. (Too bad Jon is already committed and all.) It'll also mean that my character, Suzette, will be open in the Betrayal game.

Remove ads