NC Game Day XII: January 20th - BE THERE!

Henry

Autoexreginated
BelenUmeria said:
They are, but no one has signed up yet.

Except for me. :) I was surprised that with all the game ideas flying no one had yet signed up. Mine is up and ready for table assignment.

Cthulhus Librarian said:
BTW, are you reserving seats? If so, I want to call dibs on one.

I set it up as first come first serve before I saw your message - but with 4 or 5 people calling dibs on it or showing interest, I'm hesitant to reserve seats anyway, because I'd hate to only have one or no first-come seats, if that makes sense.

Henry

Autoexreginated
BTW, Belen, Rel's apparently already assigned me a table -- I signed for the 9am to 2pm slot, if that's OK. I can't wait to see what other games are going to become available!

Henry said:
I set it up as first come first serve before I saw your message - but with 4 or 5 people calling dibs on it or showing interest, I'm hesitant to reserve seats anyway, because I'd hate to only have one or no first-come seats, if that makes sense.

But it's a 1e game! You should have, like, 10-12 PCs in the party!

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Pielorinho said:
I've only played in one Henry game, but you're right. He rocks. As does Rel. As does NCSUCodemonkey, on the off chance he makes it this year. NC Game days are chock full of awesome GMs.

Daniel

Don't forget awesome players too!!! :cool:

I hope to be there! *needs to put in request off work for that day*

I need a freakin' Rememberball!! ;)

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Torm said:
I intend to attend, and, if needed, I will gladly run something in one slot, as well. My thoughts for settings for such a game include:

1. Hanna-Barbaria - Medieval style adventuring using mostly 3.5 rules, involving a large number of integrated elements from 80s cartoons. Player races include Humans, Smurfs (as tiny constructs), Thundarans, Mongrels, Paxons (Pac-people), Avians, and Aquatics.

2. Mutants and Masterminds, set on Earth-H, the comic book parallel universe where Hostess Cupcakes and Fruit Pies could stop raging Hulks and rampaging supervillains.

3. Bel Brekka - A homebrewed low magic campaign setting where improvisation is expected, with rules drawn from 3.5 when they can't be handwaved. A more serious roleplay option than the other two, but still a lot of fun, as well.

Your thoughts?

Sounds like hours of total hilarity!!! :lol:

Especially Hanna Barbaria.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Cthulhu's Librarian said:
But it's a 1e game! You should have, like, 10-12 PCs in the party!

If Alenda can sit in Belen's Lap, and you can sit in John Potter's lap, I'll start opening up more seats. ;)

The limitation on spacing might be a blessing in disguise. I did find one thing about that first one I did a year ago: Having 10 people at the table meant me giving almost NO attention to half the people there. I kinda feel like I shorted Curtis out of a fun experience, as one example. (Poor der Kluge and the gnoll who would not die! :D) With 6, I can involve people a little better.

Mark Causey

Explorer
Henry, if your game is in the morning, does that mean you'll play in my game in the afternoon?

BTW, if work calms down, I'll have some info about who the characters and what they can do soon.

Belen

Adventurer
Henry said:
BTW, Belen, Rel's apparently already assigned me a table -- I signed for the 9am to 2pm slot, if that's OK. I can't wait to see what other games are going to become available!

Cool. I scheduled my game for the 3-8 slot.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
My game is up now for the afternoon in keeping with my philosophy of "play em' in the AM and GM in the PM".

I'll be running another Warhammer Pirates of the Caribbean game. This one is called "The Blood Temple of El Dorado".

Henry

Autoexreginated
Rel said:
My game is up now for the afternoon in keeping with my philosophy of "play em' in the AM and GM in the PM".

I just noticed that Pielorinho's "Snakes on a zepplin" is slotted for 10 to 2, instead of 9 to 2. Given that the slot runs typically from 9 to 2, Is this intentional, D? It's OK if it is, but just wanted to make sure you knew the usual running time (we allot an hour longer than venues like gencon and the like.)

Remove ads