[Necromancer Games] Lots of New Books and Cover Art Previews Posted!

GreenPiece

First Post
Lots of New Books and Cover Art Previews Posted!

Click Here to see previews of the cover arts for various upcoming releases, such as The Coils of Set™, Shades of Gray™ and many more! Also, please visit our Upcoming Products Page to find out more about these books.

On the same page, we have posted tons of short descriptions of new, upcoming titles you may never have heard of before! Don't skip this! Find out about Ancient Kingdoms: Greece™, The Shadowood™, The Slumbering Tsar, Part I: The Desolation™, The Doom of Listonshire™, and Strange Bedfellows™!

We sure hope you'll like what you'll find!

Have fun!

Orcus' Little Helper

GreenPiece

First Post
Wulf, sorry, the info on our upcoming products page is all the info I have on this. I'll contact Bill about it, though. Maybe he can say some more on this.

GP

Arnwyn

First Post
Very cool. I was particularly impressed with the covers for The Coils of Set and The Doom of Listonshire. Nice!

PatrickLawinger

First Post
Wulf Ratbane said:
Is there any more information available for The Doom of Listonshire?

Recommended PC levels?

I believe it should be a starting level of about 5th-6th depending on the number of PCs.

The book is written by Ari Marmell, who should be recognized around these parts ...

Patrick

PatrickLawinger

First Post
JoeGKushner said:
Looks like a flood of product.
Well, actually, we'll be announcing like that more in the future. Most of these have actually been in development for a little while, we just waited to announce until development/layout/sending to the printer/etc. are almost done now. We, um, HATE being wrong on release dates.

We still aren't certain of the exact release dates on these. That'll be determined by when they are back from the printer as well as however Kenzer decides to time the releases.

I believe these are all going to be 2006 releases, probably covering the first 6-8 months of the year, but I could be wrong.

Patrick

PatrickLawinger said:
I believe it should be a starting level of about 5th-6th depending on the number of PCs.

Indeedy. :)

The Doom of Listonshire is something of a departure for me, in as much as it's a different approach than I've taken on any of my previous modules. I had a blast designing it--it really did take me back to 1E in several respects--and I'm eager to see what people think, and if it does the same for them.

(Plus, hey, my first gig for Necromancer. :D)

froggie

First Post
New Books

Some 2005 (later in the year...printing overseas) and most in 2006. Ari and Gang can go ahead and tell you a bunch (no spoilers is all I ask), so writers, feel free to talk! My favorite cover is Family Affair....but they are all great. Rick is simply the best around. Oh, and we are currently buying art (WW is contracting our usual guys, this is not an open call) for the Temple of Elemental....errrr, Bard's Gate...believe it or not, its almost in layout (only 4 years late!). Due for release in early (like Q1) 2006 from SSS.
Bill

Remove ads