• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Necromancer Games shutting down next year.(UPDATE post 93)

cnath.rm

First Post
Treebore said:
PDF bundles on Drivethru.
Cool, just checked them out. I'm seeing Elemental Moon on the list, but nothing as to what levels it covers, I found the info in the forums (9-10) but before that I had checked the main NG site without finding it and found nothing on Kenzer's site either.(I'm guessing as it isn't out in print) Wanted to pass the info on in the hopes of getting the level info added to the DTRPG writeup. Lance Hawvermale can write up a storm so I'm going to have to think about that one as well.

Treebore

First Post
Yes, Elemental Moon is only available as pdf for a couple of more weeks. I don't remember the levels either. I just know I like Lance's other modules, so I am confident of getting this one. Plus it has some art done by my daughter in it.

DM_Jeff

Explorer
Finally had to chime in here, after following this thread for the past week.

Necromancer Games started my 3e Collection, and while a large majority of my stuff for 3.0 has gone to Ebay, I have never even once considered selling a Necro product, 3.0, or 3.5. I have not used all of their products (but I do own about 90%) but the ones I have have ALWAYS been great to the table.

Three Cheers for sticking it out guys!!

-DM Jeff

Twowolves

Explorer
Orcus said:
And I think we are going to have a really big, really cool announcement soon. So stay tuned.

Clark

Ahem...

stopthat.jpg

"Get ON with it!!"

sakkara

First Post
Looking forward to hearing Clark's good news.

I'll chime in with a "me too" hoping the announcement is some kind of Paizo-Necromancer partnership -- that woiuld be incredible!

At the very least, I am excited to hear Clark's news -- Necromancer Games is my favorite d20 company.

Sakkara

Orcus

First Post
New deal done. Just working on the announcement. Get ready... Should be real real soon. And I just cant tell you how absolutely geeked I am to be partnering up with these great people. I absolutely admire and respect all of them, the whole crew. From the business side to the creative side. They totally "get" D&D and what it is about and everything Necro stands for and how we fit into the "industry." And what kind of products are good products. I am like a little kid right now I am so excited. I think you guys will like the news. I hope you do. I sure do.

(and Tegel Manor might just - perhaps - be the first product of this evil union, and I mean a totally pimped out full color version of Tegel Manor; but I dont want to say too much :) Oops, I already did)

Clark

Xyanthon

First Post
Ah sweet! I hope it is a partnering with Paizo. That would really rock. I have been very impressed with bith Necro and Paizo and I think they would make a fantastic team!

Remove ads