D&D General Need help with a nickname for the Arena

Pearl

Villager
If you read the title, you already know most of it. I am playing a campaign in 5e an from time to time we have fights in an arena.
Before the last fight we were asked to make nicknames for ourselves and let's just say I am not very good at that at all.
So after the last fight and winning, the DM changed the name a little, but unless I come up with something better, I am stuck with it.
So, that is why I am here asking if someone could help me out.
As for the character:
I am playing a Tabaxi, who is small for her age. For class I am playing a rogue with the Inquistive subclass, meaning I don't use stealth but instead use insight to fight my battles.
If there anymore qeustion, just ask, if it helps you help me.
Thanks in advance.

Edit: Forgot to add, her name is pearl, no second name and the current nickname is Arrowstorm. Yes, it is stupid, I know.

Edit 2: I might aswelll add a picture at this point. It is not mine, but from a guy named @oraingen from a few years ago.
Some extra info, here are some of the names of other combatans. "Freeze" a Silver Dragonborn. "Star of six" Someone with 6 arms. "Mistress" A player playing a Tiefling Bard. "The hood" A player playing a human rogue that has an ungodly stealth modifier.
I kind of want to try and find a name to fit in a bit.

Attachments

• Pearl.jpg
    Pearl.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:

Pearl

Villager
Do you have an idea of how her pelt is colored / decorated?
the Crag Cat, Sabretoothed Tiger, Dashing Cheetah, Spring Leopard, the Wildcat.

Names based on more-exotic cats / felines:
Caracal, Cougar, Puma, Jaguar, Lynx, Bobcat, Ocelot, Serval, Manx, Lion, Catamount

It's the mystery of where / how she learned her style: Sphinx
Her pelt is a light grey coloring.

Remove ads