D&D General Need help with a nickname for the Arena

Pearl

Villager
If you read the title, you already know most of it. I am playing a campaign in 5e an from time to time we have fights in an arena.
Before the last fight we were asked to make nicknames for ourselves and let's just say I am not very good at that at all.
So after the last fight and winning, the DM changed the name a little, but unless I come up with something better, I am stuck with it.
So, that is why I am here asking if someone could help me out.
As for the character:
I am playing a Tabaxi, who is small for her age. For class I am playing a rogue with the Inquistive subclass, meaning I don't use stealth but instead use insight to fight my battles.
If there anymore qeustion, just ask, if it helps you help me.
Thanks in advance.

Edit: Forgot to add, her name is pearl, no second name and the current nickname is Arrowstorm. Yes, it is stupid, I know.

Edit 2: I might aswelll add a picture at this point. It is not mine, but from a guy named @oraingen from a few years ago.
Some extra info, here are some of the names of other combatans. "Freeze" a Silver Dragonborn. "Star of six" Someone with 6 arms. "Mistress" A player playing a Tiefling Bard. "The hood" A player playing a human rogue that has an ungodly stealth modifier.
I kind of want to try and find a name to fit in a bit.

Attachments

• Pearl.jpg
    Pearl.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:

aco175

Legend
Some of it depends on how much you watch wrestling on TV or how silly the campaign is. My campaign will not have many tabaxi or goblin fighters, so things will be more exotic with these races.

You could have something simple such as; The Golden Kitten, or Savage Panther. Basic things like Bob, the Fighter, or Final Fur. There could be more based on things like; The Mountain, or East Wind.

1616016696944.png

Remove ads