need pic for donor.

alsih2o

First Post
eric chose the winner of my prize for a donor, and now that he has contacted me i cannot find any die roller pics, or the thread here that had the pics. can anyone help me out?

Last edited:

alsih2o said:
eric chose the winner of my prize for a donor, and now that he has contacted me i cannot find any die roller pics, or the thread here that had the pics. can anyone help me out?
If you need more (or better) pics, let me know and I'll take some.

Harlock

First Post
Barendd Nobeard said:
If you need more (or better) pics, let me know and I'll take some.

Umm, just because I am interested in seeing different angles... would you mind doing so even if Mark doesn't need them? Pretty please? With Cthulhu on top? :D

Harlock said:
Umm, just because I am interested in seeing different angles... would you mind doing so even if Mark doesn't need them? Pretty please? With Cthulhu on top? :D
Well, when you put it that way! :D

I should have time tomorrow night (Wed.) to do it. Please pester me if I don't--I'm gettin' spacy in my old age!

alsih2o

First Post
Barendd Nobeard said:
Well, when you put it that way! :D

I should have time tomorrow night (Wed.) to do it. Please pester me if I don't--I'm gettin' spacy in my old age!

what an underacheiver. i did it when i was still young. i'm always ahead of the crowd. :p

Harlock said:
Pestering commencing in 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1 -

So, um... got those pics yet?
See, told ya I was gettin' spacey!

I will do it tonight. I have the camera; I even have fresh batteries. I can do this. Really, I can. Now, I just need to remember! :p

I will send myself an email to remind me when I get home and log on. Should be done around 7 p.m. Central US Time.

Remove ads